1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Questions on factory open electrical connections in the dash

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by cfayne, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Feb 7, 2015 at 5:09 PM
    cfayne

cfayne [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Santa Clarita
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma V6 six speed FUN
    Pro Comp wheels General Grabber AT tires
    Hello. I was very happy to find this forum. We recently purchased a 2012 Tacoma with the V6 and six speed. We are really happy with this new to us vehicle.

Having never owned a Japanese car (at least this one was made in Texas) I had my reservations. The fit and finish of the truck is amazing. The power output of the V6 is better then I could have expected.

One of the first things a buddy of mine wanted to do was play follow the leader with him in his Jeep and me in the Toyota. We were both impressed with how the Tacoma performed off-road.

Reading through these forums I have seen things about installing the intermittant wiper swith and all kinds of other cool stuff. I started pulling piecces of my dash off and noticed a whole lot of connectors in there just waiting for a switch! I saw the post about fog lights and plan on that. I found the connector for the power mirros, but do not know if I want to take my door apart to get the the wiring loom to connect those.

There was a connector behind the pull our compartment that covers the fuse block that stumped me. Does anyone know what this one might be for? Any insight would be appreciated.

20141223_121704_13.jpg
    Fuse.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top