1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

tpms reset in socal

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by LawTaco, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Feb 8, 2015 at 12:55 PM
    LawTaco

LawTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lawrence
    Bay Park,San Diego,Ca
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT
    Bfg ko2 265 70 17, black trd pro wheels, tints, weather beaters, black clazzio's, trd intake, bed mat, gorilla locking lugs, Pro grill, pro tails, debadged, Black exhaust tip,pro fogs, 2021 TRD led headlights w/ bhlm, kicker speakers/ tweeters, Meso ultimate turn signals Pro skid plate, TRD pro fox shocks.
    The dealer quoted me over $200 to program my tpms, so after calling around various tire stores with varying prices Discount tires said they can do it for free!
    So I made an appointment, when I turned up they were really friendly brought their gadget outside scanned each wheel then plugged it into the obd plug seconds later job was complete the light went out about 1 minute or so later and it was completely free even though I had not brought my wheels or tires from them.(I had got some trd off-roads with bfg's and tpms from craigslist).

2. Feb 8, 2015 at 4:33 PM
    spp

spp OC, Kalifornia

Member:
    OC California
    They fix flats for free also or at least they used to. Good will to get you to think about them when you need tires.

3. Feb 8, 2015 at 6:03 PM
    reppinthe509

reppinthe509 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Offroad
    I work at a Costco tire center and would do this for free as well. It takes 5 minutes max. The only pain is dropping the spare to read that sensor.

4. Feb 9, 2015 at 4:39 AM
    Mizzouborn

Mizzouborn Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma PreRunner
    Thorley Headers Dual Exhaust Flowmaster 40s Bilstein Shocks/Struts K&N Air Filter
    Discount Tire is the best! I haven't bought a tire or wheel from anyone else in almost 30 yrs!

5. Feb 9, 2015 at 7:37 AM
    LawTaco

LawTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lawrence
    Bay Park,San Diego,Ca
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT
    Bfg ko2 265 70 17, black trd pro wheels, tints, weather beaters, black clazzio's, trd intake, bed mat, gorilla locking lugs, Pro grill, pro tails, debadged, Black exhaust tip,pro fogs, 2021 TRD led headlights w/ bhlm, kicker speakers/ tweeters, Meso ultimate turn signals Pro skid plate, TRD pro fox shocks.
    Factory spare does not have a sensor,but if it did you could reach it to scan without having to drop it.Also costco membership is not free

Products Discussed in

To Top