Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

girlfriend got me a pretty sweet Valentine's day present

Old 02-13-2015, 07:58 PM   #1
Focusjon is a splendid one to beholdFocusjon is a splendid one to beholdFocusjon is a splendid one to beholdFocusjon is a splendid one to beholdFocusjon is a splendid one to beholdFocusjon is a splendid one to beholdFocusjon is a splendid one to beholdFocusjon is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
Focusjon's Tacoma Gallery
girlfriend got me a pretty sweet Valentine's day present

girlfriend got me a pretty sweet Valentine's day present-20150213_215525.jpg
Old 02-13-2015, 07:59 PM   #2
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
a weird frankstein bowl?
Old 02-13-2015, 08:01 PM   #3
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
she cleaned the kitchen?
Old 02-13-2015, 08:02 PM   #4
MightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Gabriel
MightyMouse-SCT's Tacoma Gallery
She bought herself a dishwasher ?
Old 02-13-2015, 08:03 PM   #5
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
She bought herself a dishwasher ?
nahh, she has hands for that
Old 02-13-2015, 08:03 PM   #6
over60 is one of the sharper tools in the shedover60 is one of the sharper tools in the shedover60 is one of the sharper tools in the shedover60 is one of the sharper tools in the shedover60 is one of the sharper tools in the shedover60 is one of the sharper tools in the shedover60 is one of the sharper tools in the shedover60 is one of the sharper tools in the shedover60 is one of the sharper tools in the shedover60 is one of the sharper tools in the shedover60 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
over60's Tacoma Gallery
looks like she washed his freakin Hat..!!
Old 02-13-2015, 08:08 PM   #7
It's an anywhere road for anybody anyhow
DanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanceswithWolves is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
DanceswithWolves's Tacoma Gallery
What? No steak & bj?
Old 02-13-2015, 08:08 PM   #8
koditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kirk
koditten's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know how it fits. My wife got me the same one. It never ended up fitting right. Kind of a disappointment.

Still, it looks good.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:08 PM   #9
Focusjon is a splendid one to beholdFocusjon is a splendid one to beholdFocusjon is a splendid one to beholdFocusjon is a splendid one to beholdFocusjon is a splendid one to beholdFocusjon is a splendid one to beholdFocusjon is a splendid one to beholdFocusjon is a splendid one to behold
No it is the hat ha ha. She heard me complain that i couldn't find a flex fit TRD cap and had one made for me.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:09 PM   #10
RESULTS, not excuses
NosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 1MEF, 1MLG
Name: Tacondra
NosiBaLasi's Tacoma Gallery
Paper Towels ....... YESSSS !!!!
Old 02-13-2015, 08:12 PM   #11
koditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kirk
koditten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NosiBaLasi View Post
Paper Towels ....... YESSSS !!!!
His girlfriend is Miss Michigan?
Old 02-13-2015, 08:18 PM   #12
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett707 View Post
a weird frankstein bowl?
Thats my zombie cookie jar
Old 02-13-2015, 08:32 PM   #13
mrkabc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrkabc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrkabc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrkabc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrkabc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrkabc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrkabc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrkabc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrkabc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrkabc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrkabc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Art
mrkabc's Tacoma Gallery
The bigger question is, WHAT DID YOU GET HER???

Otherwise this WILL be your only gift... no steak and a bj for you!!
Old 02-13-2015, 08:35 PM   #14
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focusjon View Post
No it is the hat ha ha. She heard me complain that i couldn't find a flex fit TRD cap and had one made for me.
Now THATS nice! Cool cap!
Old 02-13-2015, 08:47 PM   #15
[QUOTE=mrkabc;9865208]The bigger question is, WHAT DID YOU GET HER???

Otherwise this WILL be your only gift... no steak and a bj for you!! [/QUote

I got her the typical v day stuff but instead of a bear she got a stuffed dragon. Her birthday is in 2 weeks so she said "I'm taking you out because my birthday is so soon" i just nodded and agreed like any good boyfriend does.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:48 PM   #16
KyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KyleNowad's Tacoma Gallery
Steak knives!
Old 02-13-2015, 08:50 PM   #17
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
She refinished the countertop?! Sweet!
Old 02-13-2015, 08:58 PM   #18
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^You know what they say about belonging in the kitchen...

Unfortunately the cap has the knockoff eBay TRD logo that looks nothing like the proper one.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:04 PM   #19
Jimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MT1 (SS) retired
Jimmyh's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Focusjon;9865270]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkabc View Post
The bigger question is, WHAT DID YOU GET HER???

Otherwise this WILL be your only gift... no steak and a bj for you!! [/QUote

I got her the typical v day stuff but instead of a bear she got a stuffed dragon. Her birthday is in 2 weeks so she said "I'm taking you out because my birthday is so soon" i just nodded and agreed like any pussy whipped boyfriend does.
I fixed that for you...
Old 02-13-2015, 10:03 PM   #20
Smile

[QUOTE=Jimmyh;9865335]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focusjon View Post

I fixed that for you...
Why thank you ha ha. Remember steaks and bjs don't just appear outta nowhere ha ha. Ends justify the means.

Current TRD caps available are too busy

Personally I think the cap looks great its simple, clean and i'm honestly glad she did it for me. Everyone needs a lady who supports their habit.