1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Done lurking, now speaking up

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Weekend Warrior1, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Feb 17, 2015 at 3:56 PM
    Weekend Warrior1

Weekend Warrior1 [OP] Member

Member:
    Ontario
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma
    Well it's been a few years since I stopped posting on here for some reason. Can't remember at the time what that was. I have been lurking more lately and reading the great posts. I've still got my 2005 access cab going strong on 33" tires with a 3" spacer lift. My front end is seeming quite loose now however. Likely due to the original front end components and crappy spacer lift. Any other folks here from Ontario Canada? I like checking out all the nice trucks with long travel from California then picturing my truck outside caked in salt and covered in snow. The salt has been frozen to the truck since last November. Average snowfall where I live is probably around 10feet. Wish I could get long travel and a clean truck. Problem with that is dumping money into my truck just for the rust to grab hold within a year.

Products Discussed in

To Top