Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Seat Swap ?

Old 05-05-2009, 10:18 PM   #1
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Seat Swap ?

This is my first post and couldn't find the answer for this.Looking to swap my bench for buckets and want to know if any set of tacoma buckets will plug right in to the sensors in the seats.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:25 AM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not familiar with the 2nd gens.....

When I owned my 96 Ext cab, I swapped my bench for two buckets out of a Reg cab. They bolted right in..... The center console that came with the buckets also bolted in - but didn't sit flush to the floor. Nothing a few washers and longer bolts couldn't fix.

Do you know anyone locally who has buckets? Take a look at someone's truck with bucket seats to see if the mounting locations are the same (or not).

The hardest part was finding a set of buckets in the color you want...... shop around to your local junkyards.

One of the best upgrades I did to that truck.