Notices

Fully loaded...

Old 05-06-2009, 03:29 PM   #1
bigisland is on a distinguished road
bigisland's Tacoma Gallery
Fully loaded...

...we got snacks and supplies.

Old 05-06-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
road trippin by the chili peppers!
Old 05-06-2009, 03:37 PM   #4
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like they plan on floating and paddling the truck someplace. Sheit creek maybe?
Old 05-06-2009, 03:38 PM   #5
We're going to the canoe club and we're going to paddle our asses off when we get there. Today there were 8 (6-man) canoes out. We did three 1-mile races. The canoe I was in won every race. We smoked 'em. Got a lot of comments on my new truck today too.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:40 PM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
thats a tiny little cooler if we're going up shit creek
Old 05-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #7
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

Old 05-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #8
west467 is on a distinguished road

west467's Tacoma Gallery
You better get the TSB done, with that load surely you were hitting the bump stops....
Old 05-06-2009, 03:57 PM   #9
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Fully loaded? I guess that cooler must be full of lead.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:14 PM   #10
I expect I'll be hitting the bumper stops with little or no load when I start taking it down to the coves around here. You wait, I'll take pics, you'll see. Getting the leaf spring TSB is definitely on my list. Does the TSB for sure cover the 09s? I've been checking out late model Tacomas around here, and there's a shit load of em, and I ain't seen one with a 4-leaf pack. But I'm gonna work the system.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:34 PM   #12
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-06-2009, 05:08 PM   #13
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Old 05-06-2009, 05:23 PM   #14
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
That cooler's got dark matter in it. Poor truck can barely hold the weight.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:09 AM   #15
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
I tie off my coolers and/or tackle boxes to one side with a bungee cord. That keeps them off the rod tips.

Where were you?
Old 05-07-2009, 06:44 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
With a paddle like that....I hope you were winning!!
Blade broke clean off in practice today:

Old 05-07-2009, 07:01 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
That sucks bro- I'm guessing from the look of that paddle it's not cheap either.
They're about $150, I got this one for $100 in a group buy. They're semi-mass produced in Wisconsin and they're usually a good economical blade for the kind of racing where you have to use wood. The more fancier sticks go for $300. Lucky I have a spare.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:12 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDCPA View Post
I tie off my coolers and/or tackle boxes to one side with a bungee cord. That keeps them off the rod tips.

Where were you?
Down at Kawaihae Harbor on the Big Island where I paddle canoe.