1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Camo Seat Covers

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by HairyAmerican, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Feb 26, 2015 at 11:45 AM
    HairyAmerican

HairyAmerican [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    12 Tacoma TRD Offroad 4x4
    Toytec Ultimate 3" Lift, Aries Bull Bar, Ultra Wheels, BFG KM2's 285/70/17
    Does anyone know where to get a set of realtree AP seat covers for a 2012 Taco TRD offroad. i want a nice set that conforms to the seats and looks great. Any suggestions?

2. Feb 26, 2015 at 11:50 AM
    CRU

CRU Well-Known Member

Member:
    Seminole Cnty, FL
    Vehicle:
    07 SSM TuRD Sport DCLB
    20" Enkei WT4 wrapped in Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 265/50, Steel braided brake lines, Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS deck w/JBL GTO cones, OEM Smoked headlights, OEM LED tails, Clazzio seat covers, aFe Pro-Dry S air filter, Fumoto oil valve, Grillcraft MX grille w/Land Cruiser "TOYOTA" emblem, Redline QuickLIFT hood struts, Leather TRD shift knob, 13" shorty antenna
  3. Feb 26, 2015 at 12:47 PM
    babelt

babelt Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    TN
    5100's all around. Front's set at 1.75" 265/75/16 Duratracs.
    Yeah I have the Wetokole covers in Camo and everyone loves them. Can't remember off hand which color I went with. You will not regret spending the money. No other seat covers can compare. I have been running mine a little over a year.

4. Feb 26, 2015 at 1:41 PM
    Jeremy M.

Jeremy M. Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mascoutah, IL
    Vehicle:
    13 DCSB TRD Off Road
  5. Feb 27, 2015 at 6:08 AM
    Gregman

Gregman Well-Known Member

Member:
    Freddy Beach, NB
    Vehicle:
    05 DC LB 4x4 SR5
  6. Feb 27, 2015 at 6:38 AM
    Ping

Ping The root of all suffering is expectation.

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    15 Taco TRD Pro
    TRD Supercharger

I cannot even begin to describe to you just how AMAZING Marathon seat covers are. I am still waiting for mine to come in for my new Taco in Kryptek Typhoon. I bought a full set of these for my Jeep Wrangler JK and holy cow they performed phenomenally.

1. I sank my Jeep in loose mud with the doors off up and over the back seats. I just hosed the mud out and the seats were ready to sit on shortly after because they repel water.

2. The cordura takes a BEATING. Chucking my hi-lift into the back seat as well of years of abuse, dog claws, kids stomping all over it, car seat rubbing the hell out of em... NO physical abuse was apparent 4 years later when I traded the Jeep in on my Taco.

3. I had the doors off most summers and the seat covers did not crack or fade one bit from direct sunlight, rain, even snow abuse.

4. After 4 years of constant abuse, I removed them to sell separately because the dealership wouldn't add value to the trade in for them and they are still in perfect "like new" condition and the seats beneath looked brand new and added to the trade in appeal.

5. Made in the USA. MERICA!

6. They are highly customizable. You can have them made with seat front drop pockets (highly recommended) center console cover (HIGHLY recommended), Headrest covers, BOW AND GUN SEATBACK HOLDERS, and/or map pockets.

7. Military discount if you call in your order!

8. GREAT customer service! I would definitely call in my order after looking up what you want online just to make sure there is no issue. I would have ordered the wrong set for my Taco back seat, but they corrected me and got my order straight.

9. A BUNCH of colors and patterns are available...

The ONLY drawback is the wait time to get them. They are custom made for your personal application and configuration desires. It takes about 6 weeks, but they are SO worth the wait and price. I will never have anything else in any vehicle of mine, and I don't usually give out product endorsements. Bite the bullet and go for all of the extras up front (head rest/center console covers and such). You will not regret it at all.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  7. Feb 27, 2015 at 6:44 AM
    Snowbrdr1220

Snowbrdr1220 Well-Known Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    13 DC TRD Off Road NBM
    I have Headwaters Camo covers made out of Cordura and absolutely love them. They are hand made in Montana and the company is owned by a former lead designer from Marathon. Basically the exact same design as Marathon. They have great customer service and nearly every Realtree and Mossy Oak pattern out there. The owner of the company talked to me on the phone personally and sent 4 or 5 free large square samples of different patterns to check out before I ordered.

The Cordura is a tougher material than neoprene, it's also waterproof like the neoprene but not as hot and won't give you swamp ass. Here's a pic of mine in Mossy Oak Breakup installed.

https://www.headwatersseatcovers.com

frontSeats_e45982a65b52405ec1adf73d246a13194b8fbca5.jpg

seatCoversBack_e6111fca3ead29fdcbab384b739d3760ebe9f0df.jpg

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  8. Feb 27, 2015 at 6:46 AM
    Sig45

Sig45 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 & 2021 Tundra SR5 DC 4x4
    AVS in-channel window visors Husky Mud Guards Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners Cooper Discoverer AT3 LT- 265/75/16 C Toyota 16" Black TRD Trail Team Edition Wheels Truxedo Lo Pro Tonneau Cover OEM Bed mat OEM Running Boards Marathon custom fit seat covers Front window tint Rear Leaf Spring 4 Pack - TSB Front - 5100's with stock springs set at .85" Rear - 4600's
    X2!!

Products Discussed in

To Top