Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

WeatherTech Floor Liner - Manual Transmission

Old 05-18-2011, 05:54 PM   #21
Dube295 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Avn Tech
Name: Andre-Luc
Dube295's Tacoma Gallery
Just install mine ... I had to trim to make sure the clutch it'S not going to interfer with the mats ...
The one behind(2011 access cab) fit perfectly
Old 06-05-2011, 08:11 AM   #22
EatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shedEatMyTacomaDust is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EatMyTacomaDust's Tacoma Gallery
2011 Access Cab - Got mine done Wednesday, had to trim for the clutch. Not a big deal, really like these mats.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:29 AM   #23
sechsgang will become famous soon enough
sechsgang's Tacoma Gallery
The weathertech's are nice, but I would recommend to everybody with the manual to trim them even if they seem to not interfere.
Mine also "fit" and worked, "no problem" for like two years. No interference at all. Until that one day on a campground. I wanted to start driving, but the clutch would not move back from the floor. Until a few secends later, when it snapped over the edge of the floorliner. Luckily, the truck only launched forward a few feet and then the engine stalled because I hit the brake. But it was kind of scary, and makes you look kinda dumb, too, if there are people around. You'll have no idea what is happening at first, it was weird.
I trimmed the mat right there and then with a knife. It's very easy. I would recommend trimming to all of you with the stick, I also thought they fit no problem.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:42 AM   #24
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by sechsgang View Post
The weathertech's are nice, but I would recommend to everybody with the manual to trim them even if they seem to not interfere.
Mine also "fit" and worked, "no problem" for like two years. No interference at all. Until that one day on a campground. I wanted to start driving, but the clutch would not move back from the floor. Until a few secends later, when it snapped over the edge of the floorliner. Luckily, the truck only launched forward a few feet and then the engine stalled because I hit the brake. But it was kind of scary, and makes you look kinda dumb, too, if there are people around. You'll have no idea what is happening at first, it was weird.
I trimmed the mat right there and then with a knife. It's very easy. I would recommend trimming to all of you with the stick, I also thought they fit no problem.
X2-I tried it without trimming and it took a few days but the pedal eventually got caught...so it's trimmed now.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:23 AM   #25
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
No trimming here, have had mine for 4 years and there is several inches between the pedal and the liner with the pedal depressed, but in previous threads mine does not look like the rest of yours... ?