Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Wet Okole GB, what free item are you picking?

View Poll Results: Which free item for Wet Okole GB?
Console Cover 37 51.39%
Care Kit 7 9.72%
I'm not participating, WTF am I doing here? 28 38.89%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
1 man wolf pack
Hardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Evan
Hardcorehehaw's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole GB, what free item are you picking?

Just wondering what the majority of people are thinking of getting, console cover or care kit.

Old 05-07-2009, 10:56 AM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
If you get two rows, you can get both free items.

Old 05-07-2009, 10:57 AM   #3
1 man wolf pack
Hardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Ouch, I forgot to add a "both" Choice

Old 05-07-2009, 10:58 AM   #4
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It should read, I'm not participating so i'm going to go drink bleach instead.

Old 05-07-2009, 11:30 AM   #5
SHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of light

SHunter080703's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not participating, WTF am I doing here?

The discount was not enough, so I passed on it.

Old 05-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #7
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
how about im broke so im going to go drink bleach and jump off a bridge.......... naked lol

Old 05-07-2009, 12:03 PM   #9
SHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of light

SHunter080703's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
LMAO...Not enuf...that kills me...When do you expect to get a better deal??
IIRC, the TN discount was 25%, but please keep LYAO.

Old 05-07-2009, 12:09 PM   #10

5% discount only saves about 10 bucks per row. Not that huge of a difference. TNs discount was only good for tacomas and tundra, this one is for any vehicle they make seats for. And we get 20% on everything. If i recall correctly TN's did not. Sorry TW is not good enough for you.

Old 05-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #11
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to get both, but only one of them for free, so I guess the free one will be the console cover.

Old 05-07-2009, 12:11 PM   #12

are you getting two rows?

Oh yeah, TN also got a 25% cause they came through with more than twice the people I've gotten commits from. We could have had that 25% but a ton of people bailed.....So if people bail...ahem...then we don't get the discount.

Old 05-07-2009, 12:18 PM   #13
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHunter080703 View Post
I will...The TN buy is over- You are gambling that you might get 25% at some point in the future. I'll take my 20% and run...in style with my WO seat covers.

Sorry that all the folks who bailed out failed you....Oh wait a sec...

Old 05-07-2009, 01:31 PM   #14
1 man wolf pack

Firefighter:
If someone gets another group buy going for these in a few months, I'll be in for the rears (giggity)
I just didn't have the cash to drop for both front and back right now.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:35 PM   #15

if theres enough demand at the end of this summer, i'd be glad to run another one. Should be easier second time around since i've learned from this one.

Old 05-07-2009, 02:54 PM   #16
BUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BUZZ5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
if theres enough demand at the end of this summer, i'd be glad to run another one. Should be easier second time around since i've learned from this one.
Any guarantee on time delivery on these.I remember other group buys on these where people were still complaining & trying to get their order straight months after the gb ended.I still think for the amount of business WO is making off these forums their prices are still a bit steep.But hey,just my oppinion,I won't be participating,but people seem to be happy once they get them.Good luck.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:55 PM   #17
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Should be easier second time around since i've learned from this one.
thats what she said

Old 05-07-2009, 05:36 PM   #18
08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Daniel
08TRDOFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm not participating, WTF am I doing here?

The discount was not enough, so I passed on it.
Some people are never satisfied...

I think it was damn generous of WO to offer us what they did, especially in this economy.

You can run out and buy them at full price in a few months when you realize how dumb you were for passing on this GB...Wet Okole GB's are usually few and FAR between!

Anyway back to the issue at hand.

I am getting both items free as I will be ordering two rows

Old 05-07-2009, 05:37 PM   #19
08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Daniel
08TRDOFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good luck getting another WO GB on TN at 25% off. I have a feeling in a few months you will regret not getting while the getting is good.

TN has turned into a bunch of GB Nazi's!

Old 05-07-2009, 06:35 PM   #20
UCKYUK is on a distinguished road

UCKYUK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll definitely be down at the end of the summer if you get another one going!!

Closed Thread