1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

UltraGauge MX V1.3 Newbie

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Add2481TRD, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Mar 3, 2015 at 4:37 PM
    Add2481TRD

Add2481TRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    J
    Georgia,SW
    Vehicle:
    15PreRunnerTRDOR
    Bull Bar, Tonneau Cover
    After reading many threads on the UltraGauge & ScanGaugeII, I decided to go with the UltraGauge MX V1.3. I appreciate all the information that I have found thus far. After discovering that a user manual wasn't available yet for the MX V1.3, I downloaded the two that are available on their website. Can someone tell me which of the two is a better fit for this model or are they much the same? I have not had a chance to review each yet. The unit arrived last night and I have not had a chance to do much more than the initial registration. I hate to bother the support team with a trivial question that someone here may already have an answer for.

Also, for those that have been using the MX V1.3 model...any tips and tricks are welcome. I plan to read through some the info tonight to get an initial setup. I have a 2015 TRD OR DBLCB.

My initial plan for the gauge is to hopefully improve my MPG by monitoring my driving habits. I was also hoping to use the transmission temperature gauge function when it comes time to change the fluid. I have read the other post about how to jump out the connections to achieve this but I was hoping this gauge would simplify that portion of it.

Thanks in advance...this forum has been great.

Products Discussed in

To Top