1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Running Lights won't work

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by mljanke, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Mar 3, 2015 at 4:46 PM
    mljanke

mljanke [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    Does anybody know how I can get my running lights to come on. I have a 2007 Tacoma and when I turn on my Running lights on the only lights that come on are my tail lights and my display panel inside the truck. The yellow lights that act as blinkers in the front of the truck should come on as well but they don't. I replaced the bulbs and that didn't solve the problem. The 10a fuse isn't bad either so what should i check next? Any Ideas?

2. Mar 3, 2015 at 4:52 PM
    tgriff

tgriff Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Sport 4x4 Black DCLB
    8.5" x 17" Fuel Hostage black wheels P265/65/R17 Toyo Open Country AT II tires Rigid Industries Dually LED pods on back bumper (Diffused pattern) Rigid Industries 10" SR2 amber LED light bar behind grille (Driving pattern) - Custom mount Magnaflow 18" performance muffler Magnaflow 4" resonator exhaust tip - Welded on 3M 35% tint on front windows Access Limited roll-up tonneau cover Uniden Bearcat 880 CB radio 4' Firestik Firefly CB antenna on Relentless Fab hood mount AVS vent visors Lamin-X amber fog light covers ND4's fog light anytime mod Ultragauge MX 1.3 mounted on dash - Custom mount Weathertech floor liners front & rear Access LED battery-powered bed light CravenSpeed stubby antenna OEM Bed Mat Bosch Icon windshield wipers Plasti-dipped front emblem Debadged TRD Sport bedside decals removed Mud flaps removed
    I am not sure how the DRL's are in the 2007's but I think that the tail lights and display planel lights should only come on with the parking lights, not the DRL's. If you are trying to see the DRLs when the truck is parked, make sure that your parking brake is off. The lights wont come on until you release the parking brake.

3. Mar 3, 2015 at 6:07 PM
    08TacoTrD

08TacoTrD Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Offroad
    5100's and 883 OME Coils TRD Exhaust Deaver 1.5" AAL Rear Differential Breather Extension, 4WD Light, Tailgate Pipe clamp, Fog lights on while High Beams on, Carrier Bearing flip
    The yellow/orange marker lights on the outside of the headlight should come on when you turn the stalk to the first stop. Check the connections where you put the bulbs in.

Products Discussed in

To Top