1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SEAT COVERS

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by busatodd, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Mar 16, 2015 at 9:05 PM
    busatodd

busatodd [OP] BUSATODD

Member:
    whiteland
    Vehicle:
    2016 limited mgm
    3rd gen 5100 bilstiens set at 0 with ome 888s, LR UCA, 5160 bilstiens in back with icon 3 leaf aal with 1" block. Fuel savage wheel wrapped in nitto ridge grapplers 285/70/17
    Ok, I've been trying to find some reviews and pics of what kind of seat covers people were using. I know I had the trd seat covers on my 05, and loved them, but they don't make them for the 15, I need help on buying seat covers:eek::eek: can anyone post a link with some pics of what seat covers some of you are using

2. Mar 17, 2015 at 3:30 AM
    Tractorman

Tractorman Just A Dumb Farmer

Member:
    First Name:
    Stupid
    Misery
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB / MGM
    CLAZZIO! From trdsparks.com!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  3. Mar 17, 2015 at 3:42 AM
    robssol

robssol If it ain't broke, leave it the eff alone!

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    S. Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma, TRD Sport, SR5, 4X4, AC
    Frame 2.0, Fog lights anytime, Seatbelt reminder delete, Secondary air filter delete, LED bed lights, Running boards, 2017 Rims, Devil Horns by Andres, Ultra gauge, Cup holder/consol/glove compartment lights, Interior LED conversion, Blue Sea aux. fuse panel, fuse panel mounting plate by Yotamac, ProEFX heated towing mirrors, LED engine bay lights, Redline Quicklift Elite hood struts, Wet Okole Heated Seat Covers, Pop and Lock tailgate theft deterrent mod 2.0, Plasti-dip rear bumper. Decal free visors, Washable cabin air filter, Overhead consol auto dimming override switch, BulletProof Fabricating Skid plate, 2lo module.
    The Wet Okole group buy just ended. I love mine! But they are a bit expensive.

4. Mar 18, 2015 at 1:47 PM
    jbrnigan

jbrnigan Well-Known Member

Member:
    Midwest
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Sport, 4X4, 4.0L, Auto - Access Cab
    Installed Cal trend, ballistic nylon, custom fit covers in my 2015 Sport.
    [​IMG]
    Disconnected battery and removed seats (5 min job) for better access to cover straps and general ease of installation Used a heat gun help smooth out material (wrinkles)
    [​IMG]
    Covers matched stock interior colors very well. These covers are tough as nails and will stand up to the harshest usage. They are comfortable. They are not as "slick" looking as wet suit covers, but, are dog, kid, wife, and messy friends proof.
    [​IMG]
    Made in the USA, got them from Amazon for less than $150 and they are warranted for two years. Had a set of these on a Jeep Wrangler for over 5 years and they were bullet proof.

5. Mar 19, 2015 at 5:25 AM
    runner05

runner05 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Karl
    Another vote for coverking. They have good service also.

6. Mar 19, 2015 at 5:52 AM
    jpmorrisvb

jpmorrisvb Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jimmy
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    2014 Barcelona Red TRD Off-Road PreRunner
    Clazzio seat covers, KB Voodoo Powder Coated Tailgate Cap, OEM running boards, ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket, 35% Tinted windows, EGR window vents, color matched door handles and tail gate lift, WeatherTech FloorLiners, OEM bed mat, sound dampening on rear wall and rear doors, on anytime foglight mod
    2006 WO ...

[​IMG]

2010 WO ...

[​IMG]

2014 Clazzio ...

[​IMG]

I should have gone with the Clazzio from the beginning ...

7. Mar 19, 2015 at 6:48 PM
    adamax

adamax Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    adam
    springville ut
    Vehicle:
    2015 trd off road
    carhartt

pittsnogled likes this.
  8. Mar 19, 2015 at 7:41 PM
    dawgomatic

dawgomatic Well-Known Member

Member:
    I just installed some Caltrend Neonsupremes about a week and a half ago. I got them on Amazon Warehouse Deal for $78 and have been pretty pleased with them so far. I love the way they feel, it's nice thick neoprene and the girlfriend says they make the interior look "more sleek" whatever that's supposed to mean. The fit is absolutely perfect on the driver seat. For some reason I can't quite get the back of the bottom part passenger side to tighten up, but I"m pretty picky...it's really not bad at all. I'd highly recommend them, check out amazon. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009144TZS/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1426819284&sr=1&keywords=caltrend

9. Mar 19, 2015 at 7:45 PM
    neverstuck

neverstuck Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vancouver Island
    Vehicle:
    13 DCLB sport
    slide-in camper, OME Nitros w 884's and Dakars, Michelin A/T2, Pro EFX heated towing mirrors, Timbren HD bumpstops, KB VooDoo bed rails and tailgate cap, ImMrYo rvm bracket, G-Tek Fab door sill protectors, Ultragauge, window visors, hood deflector, Wet Okole seatcovers, in-vehicle safe.
    Leather looks good but thick neoprene is so much more comfortable IMO. It breathes a lot better on longer trips and you don't wind up sticking to it in hot weather. I am happy with my Wet Okoles but if I wasn't planning on keeping my truck for 10+ years I probably wouldn't have spent that much. If I didn't have heated seats already it would have been an easy way to upgrade on that front as well.

10. Mar 19, 2015 at 8:14 PM
    GrimaceB1

GrimaceB1 New Member

Member:
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    14 tacoma TRD
    Dark grey with light grey inserts from Clazzio. Added seat heaters at the same time. I would definitely recommend them.

image.jpg

11. Mar 21, 2016 at 1:17 PM
    denver osborne

denver osborne Octoyota

Member:
    First Name:
    Deej
    California coast
    Vehicle:
    toyotatruckonly
    considering the exact same thing... which 2016 interior is that shown... does it happen to be the charcoal? If you could post some more photos I would sure appreciate it. why did you go with the dark grey and the light grey? I imagine it does not get as hot as dark grey and matched some of the interior color. Looks good. How long did it take for the covers to arrive?

12. Feb 2, 2017 at 7:24 PM
    Yinzer

Yinzer Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2012 Micah Green 4x4 SR5
    Hi, does anybody know if the 2016 covers fit on a 2015 and earlier?

Products Discussed in

To Top