Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Playing in mud with 09 prerunner non locker

Old 05-08-2009, 08:12 PM   #1
wbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 46210 munitions system spec. F-4 phantom
wbhvacer's Tacoma Gallery
Question Playing in mud with 09 prerunner non locker

anyone played in there 09 with the lsd?
Old 05-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #3
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
^I find this to be very true. I'm usually moving quite nicely until I get stuck. Sort of like always finding your keys in the last place you look.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #4
wbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
lol no ill be ok till my wife finds out
Old 05-08-2009, 08:19 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
check out my thread. we have LSD
Old 05-08-2009, 08:22 PM   #6
which thread?
Old 05-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
"My truck is dirty" thread
Old 05-09-2009, 05:31 PM   #8
EEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Stefan
EEtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I go out and play with the lsd on sometimes... Just give yourself a lot of momentum in mud or bring a friend along.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #9
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
I go play around in a few places but i usually check out to see how deep it is first. Momentum is your friend in the mud so get a running start and give it alittle gas all the way through.