Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Faded Window Trim

Old 05-12-2009, 11:21 AM   #1
Captain Funk
techgeekwill has a spectacular aura abouttechgeekwill has a spectacular aura about
techgeekwill's Tacoma Gallery
Faded Window Trim

On my 09 DC LB, I've noticed that the trim around the door windows is faded in each corner. Since my truck is TM, it's really noticeable. Anyone else seeing this on 09's. My FIL's 08 AC doesn't have this.

Will the dealer give me any trouble when I take it in? I would like to have it replaced because it looks like crap.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:31 AM   #2
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
They probably will if you really complain about it. BUT, since it's not something that will make or break your truck, have them make a note about it so that the next time you're at the dealership for service they can replace them. Parts would have to be ordered first Im sure.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:54 AM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Get some Mothers Back-to-black on it. it will turn it a dark black again
Old 05-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Mine both need it. Previous owner parked outside a lot FTL. Truck doesn't have that issue anymore. Probably could stand hittin wheel flares with it too.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:40 PM   #6
Captain Funk
techgeekwill has a spectacular aura abouttechgeekwill has a spectacular aura about
I'll give it a try. I have a few issue's already so we'll see how they take care of me.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:41 PM   #7
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
take care of ur trucks...bumper guard or dressing
Old 05-14-2009, 10:58 AM   #8
Captain Funk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
take care of ur trucks...bumper guard or dressing
I do take care of mine. This has had it since day 1. Probably sat on the lot for a while.