Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Prerunner Bumper

Old 05-14-2009, 08:18 PM   #1
fixedforbroke is an unknown quantity at this point

fixedforbroke's Tacoma Gallery
Post Prerunner Bumper

I was looking online at a few 1st gens with badass custom prerunner bumpers. I saw 1 2nd gen that i didnt like the design of so much, so i wanted to see more pictures to get an idea of what one could look like because thats what i want my next mod to be because i got a quote from a garage fabricator for 300 including materials to build me one i just have to show him a design so lets see some pics!
Old 05-14-2009, 08:25 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
like the Prerunner light bars?
Old 05-14-2009, 08:27 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #4

that bottom FJ is more like what im talking about, im talking about a full replacement, i like the ARB but something about a custom tube bumper is sick
Old 05-18-2009, 08:08 PM   #5

so no one knows anything about one of these for a 2nd gen?
Old 05-18-2009, 09:41 PM   #6
Pat will become famous soon enough

Pat's Tacoma Gallery
There is really not many pre runner bumpers for sale that you can just buy and bolt on. Most of the nice ones need to be custom fabricated and welded on. Check out some of these...

http://dmzfab.com/toyota_customers.html

Hopefully that will give you some ideas. There usually about $300 to $600 depending on light tabs, reinforcement, etc...
Old 05-18-2009, 10:26 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
like these?

Old 05-18-2009, 10:41 PM   #8
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Love that Demello one!
Old 05-18-2009, 11:09 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Dang could I make it any BIGGER! Sorry lol
Old 05-19-2009, 01:20 AM   #10
snowtaco is on a distinguished road
snowtaco's Tacoma Gallery
if you do the prerunner bummper you gotta go all out you cant half ass it just put the money into it youll get a better result for sure, you can always tell the people who took short cuts
Old 05-19-2009, 07:40 AM   #11

i do like that demello bumper but maybe instead of all that sheet metal i would do more tube work. thanks for all the replies.
what are your oppinions on the bumper, yay or nay?
Old 05-19-2009, 09:07 AM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
There great bumpers I would like to have one..... but on my trail rig.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:50 PM   #13
what kind of bumper is this above me??
Old 05-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post

What company makes this?
Old 05-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #15
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtaco View Post
what kind of bumper is this above me??

All Pro
Old 05-19-2009, 05:57 PM   #16
where is the best prive on prerunner bumpers like that anyone know