Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

TW's Member with the biggest......

View Poll Results: Does GJBonner have the biggest gonadia on TW?
Hell yes, anyone that would do that to his truck ROCKS! 11 27.50%
Almost....as soon as the rear bumber is dipped he gets my vote! 2 5.00%
What are "gonadia"? 20 50.00%
Insanity should never be rewarded per se 7 17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2009, 06:44 AM   #22
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bui...uild-pics.html
Old 06-14-2009, 08:52 AM   #23
gjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: LAR (Master Gunner/Instructor)
Name: Guy
gjbonner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey gentlemen, never knew this was on here till today...Thanks to all who voted for gonadia! I was pretty freakin nervous when i went to pick it up that is for sure...when you know there is no going back its a different experience. But i love it and will have it till it dies. here's a pic or 2. My thread is "My Rhino Build pics". I will have the lift pics Monday or Tuesday. The story as to why it didnt happen on Friday is in my last post on the build thread. Oh and i Rustoleum Hammered Blacked the Bumper so it is now completley black. No more chrome left on her.

Old 06-14-2009, 12:17 PM   #24
gjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: LAR (Master Gunner/Instructor)
Name: Guy
gjbonner's Tacoma Gallery
Black...it has been a year and really hasnt lost much color. the camera was making it look a lot lighter for some reason but oh well. it will look a lil greyish at times but if you seen it in person you would like it. you can get a protective clear coat for it but i opted not to have it since i would just be scraping this thing up on the trail anyways.