LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New member showing off the Tacoma

Old 05-18-2009, 07:32 PM   #22
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
I hope those gravel roads out their dont ruin your paint job!
Old 05-20-2009, 05:47 PM   #25
Josh2436 will become famous soon enoughJosh2436 will become famous soon enough

Josh2436's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. Yeah im still pretty in love it. I usually on keep a truck for a little bit then get some other fix and so on but im thinking im going to be keeping this one for a long time. Yeah the drive shaft is painted red. Adds a little more character to the truck. The lift is a 6" pro comp with 17" Dick Cepek wheels wrapped in Dick Cepek Mud Country 35 x 12.50 tires
Old 05-20-2009, 05:59 PM   #26
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
F'n Hell..... time to save up some more money! Nice truck man.... You give me tons of ideas now... I have the same exact truck
Old 05-20-2009, 06:34 PM   #27
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Nice dude!