Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tacoma @ 15,000 Miles. New Destination A/T 265/75/16. Stock Black on black

Old 05-19-2009, 12:38 PM   #1
Soul is on a distinguished road

Soul's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Tacoma @ 15,000 Miles. New Destination A/T 265/75/16. Stock Black on black

It's ready for college! UMich-Ann Arbor or UW-Seattle here I come!

Old 05-19-2009, 12:57 PM   #3

Soul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
Looking good man! Always a fan of black on black. How are you liking those Firestone Destination AT's? I'm thinking about getting me some.
It's heavier but the ride quality is better. Besides firestone here in idaho is having it's 4-4-4 sale, buy 4 get 1 free + 50$ home depot card. My total was 585$ out the door for them install.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:00 PM   #4
VanCity Taco.
ilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to behold

ilg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul View Post
It's heavier but the ride quality is better. Besides firestone here in idaho is having it's 4-4-4 sale, buy 4 get 1 free + 50$ home depot card. My total was 585$ out the door for them install.
That's a steal!

Glad to see that you put the white lettering out. It breaks up the black and looks really good.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #5
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
Ummmm....I'll vote for U of M

<-----------------------------

Hail to the Victors

Are you just waiting for an acceptance letter from either school or what? That's quite a big difference in choice of schools (prestige, location, etc...). How'd you end up with those choices?
Old 05-19-2009, 02:26 PM   #7
Uhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Uhaul-n-azz's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to see I am not the only one to put an arb bullbar on a prerunner.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:26 PM   #8

Soul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlueFan View Post
Ummmm....I'll vote for U of M

<-----------------------------

Hail to the Victors

Are you just waiting for an acceptance letter from either school or what? That's quite a big difference in choice of schools (prestige, location, etc...). How'd you end up with those choices?
I been accepted to both. Prestige, they are pretty much the same, since it's for undergrad. Location wise it's a huge difference. Seattle being rainy while Michigan being the north pole.

Pharmacist is my goal, both of the school is ranked @ top 5 in the nation. I like Michigan but the tuition cost is 10G more than washington & not to mention the economy is horrible right now. (future tuition jacks is unavoidable) . Seattle with Microsoft and their harbor economy is doing great and pretty stable. I'm not letting price being a factor, environment wise I think I'm looking forward to living in Seattle, I can't see myself living in Michigan, way too cold.

Anyhow, I'm going to Michigan over the summer to see what it's like, if I fall in love with it, I'll stay for the Fall. Otherwise, I'm going Washington-Seattle.

Either way Firestone destination A/T are great choice for those two cities .
Old 05-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #9

Soul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhaul-n-azz View Post
Glad to see I am not the only one to put an arb bullbar on a prerunner.
Mines a 4 manual compare to ur 6 auto.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:38 PM   #10
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Saw the oregon plates- Where in oregon you from?
Old 05-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #11
Token
Fluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fluffymonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow 585 otd! Great deal! I'm going to have to look into that for sure.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:24 PM   #12
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
You never asked me about my oregon plates :P

I was gonna just ask that tho too... haha, Where in Oregon? Go to Seattle.... I LOVE THE CITY. Of all the big cities, I love it the most, far more than Portland.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:30 PM   #13
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by briangp View Post
You never asked me about my oregon plates :P

I was gonna just ask that tho too... haha, Where in Oregon? Go to Seattle.... I LOVE THE CITY. Of all the big cities, I love it the most, far more than Portland.
Ok... now I'm asking
Old 05-20-2009, 12:18 AM   #14

Soul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Ontario but I'm back in boise, Idaho. I like the no sales tax but my parents couldn't afford the income/property tax.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:26 AM   #15
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good man.

Quote:
I been accepted to both. Prestige, they are pretty much the same, since it's for undergrad. Location wise it's a huge difference. Seattle being rainy while Michigan being the north pole.
Ann Arbor is not that bad I grew up right near there. If you wanna see cold go up to the Upper Peninsula.