Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Price Check: Toyota oval tube steps?

Old 05-20-2009, 08:56 AM   #1
Finphan is on a distinguished road
Finphan's Tacoma Gallery
Price Check: Toyota oval tube steps?

Relatively new around here. I found a set of stock Toyota oval shaped tube step bars, silver in color. Came factory on a Double Cab Tacoma. Bought them for $100 which seems reasonable after looking at the price of them new? Anyone know the going rate on these slightly used?

Thanks
Old 05-20-2009, 09:11 AM   #2
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW (1st post) from Vermont

I'd say that is a good deal seeing how I paid $288 new and would certainly jumped on a set for $100.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:15 AM   #3
Finphan is on a distinguished road
Finphan's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!

I hope to get them mounted to the truck before I do any jumping on them!
Old 05-20-2009, 09:16 AM   #4
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finphan View Post
Thanks!

I hope to get them mounted to the truck before I do any jumping on them!
Now that made me lol, I needed that today, thanks