Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Got my tonneau g4 elite

Old 05-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
Mainland Newfie
mainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud of
mainland_newfie's Tacoma Gallery
Got my tonneau g4 elite

Well guys I finally got my tonneau installed, just go to my pics and you can see about six pics, just alittle something for all you wondering out there, I think it looks perfect. It locks, but lets face it, any crowbar will get in in about five mins
Old 05-23-2009, 08:45 PM   #3
Tilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lyle
Tilt's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice cover. That's exactly the one I want.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:35 PM   #4
Mainland Newfie
mainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud of
the guy did mine for 799 plus tax, and through in the install, yes it was done in the states. But I think he said that the price of the cover actually went up a 100$ but he still gave it to me for the original price agreed. I'm happy with the outcome
Old 05-23-2009, 09:42 PM   #5
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Cover!

Old 05-23-2009, 10:09 PM   #6
AZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Jay
AZM9's Tacoma Gallery
Nice tonneau. I thought about that type but I opted for the solid one
Attached Thumbnails
Got my tonneau  g4 elite-dsc00989.jpg  
Old 06-11-2009, 11:31 AM   #7
Mainland Newfie
Just wondering if any of you guys who have this hear a jingling and fixed it>???? Don't think anything is loose, but it still makes a sound like the hinges are rubbing, would a grease or something work?
Old 06-11-2009, 07:37 PM   #8
Marksf123 is on a distinguished road
Marksf123's Tacoma Gallery
Did you have to drill the bed? How do you like the cover?
Old 06-11-2009, 07:50 PM   #9
Mainland Newfie
love the cover, they don't drill the bed, but drill in a latch in the tailgate to suppor the locking mechanism. Love it, but not liking the jingling that I hear wiht the window open to the back
Old 06-12-2009, 12:02 AM   #10
13th wunder
chyknees will become famous soon enough
chyknees's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same cover, but i've never heard any jingling. Have someone ride in the back w/ their head next to the rear window and try to pinpoint the sound.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:17 AM   #11
Mainland Newfie
well it sounds like the hinges to the cover
Old 03-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #12
JackTRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Jack
JackTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Red face

Hey guys did you resolve issue with that noise. I have same cover and identical noise and DRIVE me crazy. I know it is old thread but just looking for answer.