Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Alliance

Old 11-14-2007, 06:03 AM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
soo...not to get off topic here but how is the rest of the alliance doing with tickets? i just got another one yesterday for something stupid, the pic is set as my avatar lol
Old 11-14-2007, 06:45 AM   #22
argm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant future
argm31i's Tacoma Gallery
Saying that Texas doesn't need an alliance to handle us is like saying I don't need a condom, I'll just pull out...it always ends up bad, and usually leads to paternity tests.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:20 AM   #23
WildcaTaco is on a distinguished road
WildcaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
soo...not to get off topic here but how is the rest of the alliance doing with tickets? i just got another one yesterday for something stupid, the pic is set as my avatar lol
can't really see whats going on in the pic, care to enlighten us?
Old 11-14-2007, 07:33 AM   #24
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Out of curiosity, how do you manage to get a picture of yourself being given a ticket? I have not received any tickets in my truck yet (knocking on wood). It has been a pleasant change from my experiences driving my Grand Prix...
Old 11-14-2007, 07:46 AM   #25
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manofs View Post
There you go sawdust, a Texas man and proud of it.
A San Antonio man! I know I can count on you to have my back. I went to college in SA. Great town. 007's there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manofs View Post
oh and by the way sawdust, i loved the forum with the guy asking how u make sawdust....classic!!! Although, he still seemed to have a hard time grasping the subject, perhaps the next step would be some pictures or maybe a video.
I thought about that, but as you know, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him understand something so simple a caveman could do it.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:50 AM   #26
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson8537 View Post
Feeling a little left out here...
No bashes on Oregon... oh wait... its to green pretty and the mountains are perfect for 4x4ing. thats why...nothing to bash...

just trying to introduce myself as a new member i thought what better way than to do as the romans...
You're jumping into the thick of things. I can appreciate bravery in a man, but there's a fine line to cross to stupidity. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

Oh, and by the way, all the Oregonians I met have been smug, whiney, tree-hugging, wannabe-canadians!

Quote:
Texas... i am surprised your trucks are all Tundra's... afterall isn't everything bigger in texas...
Even in Texas we understand the diff between getting the job done, and showing off. Some of those Tundra guys are compensating for a shortcoming. Probably the immigrants to Texas.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:53 AM   #27
Unapologetic Texan

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by argm31i View Post
Saying that Texas doesn't need an alliance to handle us is like saying I don't need a condom, I'll just pull out...it always ends up bad, and usually leads to paternity tests.
That makes no sense whatsoever (you should reconsider posting when drunk). Texas doesn't need an alliance to swat flies. It won't lead to paternity tests.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:24 AM   #28
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by argm31i View Post
Is that what your mom told you?
Old 11-14-2007, 10:45 AM   #29
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
I barely even speed in my Taco. I use to get regular tickets in my beamer but i dont see myself getting any tickets in my truck. Unless its for something stupid like cutting across medians or off-roading where i'm not suppose to be. Definately not for speeding though
Old 11-14-2007, 10:48 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcaTaco View Post
can't really see whats going on in the pic, care to enlighten us?
my taco sitting on the shoulder of the road with 2 cops behind me that pulled me over lol
Old 11-14-2007, 10:52 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
Out of curiosity, how do you manage to get a picture of yourself being given a ticket? I have not received any tickets in my truck yet (knocking on wood). It has been a pleasant change from my experiences driving my Grand Prix...
haha thank u for asking, when the cop handed me my ticket i tried to hold a straight face while i asked him if i could take a pic of it because thats the first time i've gotten stopped by two cops in my truck lol, he looked at me like i was an idiot, probably because i am, but he said ok so i jumped out of the truck and took the pic real quick. i used to speed way more in my cobra, and i thought it'd be easier than it is driving close to the speed limit in the taco. i do drive much slower in the taco, but the exhaust makes my foot a little heavier lol
Old 11-14-2007, 11:00 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
I barely even speed in my Taco. I use to get regular tickets in my beamer but i dont see myself getting any tickets in my truck. Unless its for something stupid like cutting across medians or off-roading where i'm not suppose to be. Definately not for speeding though
i only got one speeding ticket in my taco, and that was about a week before this one. this ticket was for "illegal overtaking in a turn lane". basically i was in the right lane of 2 northbound lanes, then the road merged into the left lane with the right lane i was in changing to a right turn lane. i was in the right lane trying to merge, signals on, and there for 4 cars and a bus in the left lane doing 5mph under the speed limit and they wouldnt let me over. so i did what any logical person would do, i hit the gas and went around them through the turn lane.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:59 PM   #33
Johnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to all

Johnson8537's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-2 View Post
Things to hate about Oregon:

1) Gotta have some sniveling little kid pump your gas for you cause they don't trust you to do it yourself.
2)
3)
Kinda like a fine "whine" it grows on you after a while... Nice to get waited on.... but we pay for it in gas prices...

BTW are you whining that you are not getting the "Full Service"??
Old 11-14-2007, 08:33 PM   #34
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Kinda like a fine "whine" it grows on you after a while... Nice to get waited on.... but we pay for it in gas prices...

BTW are you whining that you are not getting the "Full Service"??
I lived in NJ for 30 years and NJ and Oregon are the only 2 states with "full service." Let me put it to ya this way, everytime I go back to NJ for Christmas I make sure I get gas in Pennsylvania before getting in because I don't want some snot nosed little punk or some imbicile who doesn't understand English to whack the nozzle against my truck, or overfill it to get to the nearest .05, or drip gas all over my new paint, or make me wait 10-15 minutes for his slow lazy ass to do his one and only calling in life.

One thing for sure I don't miss it. And by the way, why are you calling it full service? Oh yeah because they give you full service straight in the ass.

As far as I know full service would be to at least check your oil and maybe say thank you and hello. These punks in Oregon & New Jersey (Been there and they are the same way) do none of the above.

Oregon can go piss off. The only thing there is to like about Oregon is it ain't Canada.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:46 PM   #35
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
You're jumping into the thick of things. I can appreciate bravery in a man, but there's a fine line to cross to stupidity. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

Oh, and by the way, all the Oregonians I met have been smug, whiney, tree-hugging, wannabe-canadians!

Even in Texas we understand the diff between getting the job done, and showing off. Some of those Tundra guys are compensating for a shortcoming. Probably the immigrants to Texas.
Sawdust, it's always difficult for me to say anything bad about you. So I declare a quasi truce between you and the Alliance lowcountry. Sometimes a soldier has got to use his own mind in matters of conscience. I know what's right when I hear it.

Let's face it, Oregon and Ridgelines are gay.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:57 PM   #36
Johnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to all

Johnson8537's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that has to be the funniest quote i have heard all day... 1 point Viper
Old 11-15-2007, 02:37 AM   #37
fitter565 is on a distinguished road

fitter565's Tacoma Gallery
I think we need a Hillbilly Division to help out here! We have alot to offer. like moblie homes,stills,bibs,will trade food stamps for beer,sisters with no teeth and shoes. Ohh wait I forgot we don't wear shoes...sorry What do you all think??
Old 11-15-2007, 08:04 AM   #38
Unapologetic Texan

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sawdust, it's always difficult for me to say anything bad about you. So I declare a quasi truce between you and the Alliance lowcountry. Sometimes a soldier has got to use his own mind in matters of conscience. I know what's right when I hear it.

I appreciate your lowcountry truce, Viper. Obviously you are a man of high intelligence and discernment to see that I'm not your enemy. I can only imagine how smart you were before the mandatory 50 IQ point deduction for joining the alliance.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:18 AM   #39
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

350TacoZilla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 350TacoZilla
on the ticket statement I drove Zilla once witht he 44's on...ahem borrowed tags off my buddy's WV registered ranger... the cop walks up... looks up and says this and I qoute..."not used to seeing these things(truck) on this side of the border....keep it that way" and walked back to the car....hmmmm
Old 11-15-2007, 11:39 AM   #40
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
I can only imagine how smart you were before the mandatory 50 IQ point deduction for joining the alliance.
Why anybody would want to voluntarily lose 50 IQ points to join a stupid Alliance whose grey matter is marinated in hooch, is beyond me . Only in America, some would say.

I'd rather buy a freaking vowel.