Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Alliance

Old 11-30-2007, 07:04 AM   #161
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
im good with jager.........................its tequila that the wifey wont let me have. i can drink patron and be good to go........give me quervo, and i wanna fight king kong!!
diddo. I can drink jager all night long. I'm also partial to goldschlager (sp), single malt whiskey, and vodka when mixed with redbull or grapefruit juice... or tonic...or oj.... whatever. But if i drink tequila i'll fight my own mother. I'm a happy (sometimes loud and slurry) drunk, but if i drink tequila you can bet i'm gonna try to fight you. I'll tell ya whats good. its called a starry night. its 50/50 jager and goldschlager..... REALLY good!
Old 11-30-2007, 07:06 AM   #162
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
drinking makes me sweat so my clothes coming off throughout the night is a usual thing for me. i drove naked to pick up this girl i was seeing for awhile, but i was sober haha
drinking makes me sexier and makes my body look amazing.... when i get good and drunk i'm convinced i have washboard abs. Thats when my clothes come off. Then the next day i see pics from the night before and i'm like "hey, where'd my six pack go?"
Old 11-30-2007, 07:09 AM   #163

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
For some reason, I can drink as much of whatever I want and keep my cool at weddings, but I don't like to take my chances elsewhere.
talking about anything other than beer.
Thats cause you're in a suit. i've noticed a mans whole peronality changes when he gets intoa full suit. we all start acting like james bond. i've been at weddings and was seeing double but still was not making an ass out of myself. Suits make you a badass
Old 11-30-2007, 07:09 AM   #164
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
drinking makes me sexier and makes my body look amazing.... when i get good and drunk i'm convinced i have washboard abs. Thats when my clothes come off. Then the next day i see pics from the night before and i'm like "hey, where'd my six pack go?"
And everyone replies "You drank 5 of the six packs last night!"
Old 11-30-2007, 07:16 AM   #165
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Thats cause you're in a suit. i've noticed a mans whole peronality changes when he gets intoa full suit. we all start acting like james bond. i've been at weddings and was seeing double but still was not making an ass out of myself. Suits make you a badass
I am badass all the time, and I am modest too.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:23 AM   #166
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
just to test your theory i'm wearing a suit next time i drink, i'll let you know what happens
Old 11-30-2007, 02:23 PM   #167
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
just to test your theory i'm wearing a suit next time i drink, i'll let you know what happens
My prediction: you'll have a suit that reeks of beer
Old 11-30-2007, 03:14 PM   #168
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I'm wearing a suit to the tacoma meet. That way when I roll up to a rock I can't crawl over or a tree in my way, I just hit a button and rockets come outta my grill. KABOOM!!! Instant path.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:42 PM   #169
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
diddo. I can drink jager all night long. I'm also partial to goldschlager (sp), single malt whiskey, and vodka when mixed with redbull or grapefruit juice... or tonic...or oj.... whatever. But if i drink tequila i'll fight my own mother. I'm a happy (sometimes loud and slurry) drunk, but if i drink tequila you can bet i'm gonna try to fight you. I'll tell ya whats good. its called a starry night. its 50/50 jager and goldschlager..... REALLY good!

ya'll call them starry nights, we call them lc, or better known as "liquid cocaine"!! they are good,and will get you fubarred, but they always sit middle way up in my damn belly for some reason, then i drink a beer, lc,beer.........goes down a little better that way to me anyway.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:50 PM   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
i'll probably pee myself, and it will reek of beer, jaeger, pee and smoke. woot
Old 12-01-2007, 05:47 AM   #171
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
ya'll call them starry nights, we call them lc, or better known as "liquid cocaine"!! they are good,and will get you fubarred, but they always sit middle way up in my damn belly for some reason, then i drink a beer, lc,beer.........goes down a little better that way to me anyway.

That is what we called them in Denver. My 21st birthday was laced with liquid cocaines. That is the first time I woke up next to somebody that I didn't remember from the night before. She was good looking, so it was okay. We are still friends to this day, but don't tell my wife.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:01 AM   #172
Carolina Alliance
LQQKatmy06 is on a distinguished road

LQQKatmy06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
....Thats funny....
Old 12-01-2007, 06:29 AM   #173
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
That is what we called them in Denver. My 21st birthday was laced with liquid cocaines. That is the first time I woke up next to somebody that I didn't remember from the night before. She was good looking, so it was okay. We are still friends to this day, but don't tell my wife.

waking up next to someone you didnt remember from the night before.........priceless!! done that a few times myself man!!

hey.....................at least she was good lookin!!
Old 12-01-2007, 12:23 PM   #174

i've never been drunk enough without being sick to wake up and not know how i got there or not remember someone. i cant wait! lol
Old 12-03-2007, 07:12 AM   #175

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
....plus vomit and/or urine... but at least you'll look cool while you simultaniously throw up and pee on yourself at the same time
Old 12-03-2007, 01:54 PM   #176

Quote:
....plus vomit and/or urine... but at least you'll look cool while you simultaniously throw up and pee on yourself at the same time
aye