Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Alliance

Old 11-12-2007, 07:26 PM   #1
Manofs is on a distinguished road

Manofs's Tacoma Gallery
Alliance

I have been a member for a little while now, and i have notice a "Carolina Alliance"........what the heck!!!! where is the TEXAS Alliance???
Old 11-12-2007, 07:34 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
texas couldnt handle an alliance, plus,it wouldnt be original anyway.

our "carolina alliance" is the real deal.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:39 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
texans can't organize, we on the other hand can organize, drink and fish at once, all while making fun of speech impediment infested texans haha
Old 11-13-2007, 05:30 AM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
There is no "Texas Alliance", but we do already have one texan in the Carolina Alliance. If you wanna join our group and help us make fun of Texans you're more than welcome
Old 11-13-2007, 05:33 AM   #5
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Texas doesn't need an "Alliance" to ward off a bunch of backwoods Carolina boys. The Alliance is all about chest pounding and WEAK threats.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:35 AM   #6
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
texas is going down
Old 11-13-2007, 11:14 AM   #7
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
There's no need for the Texans to organize to handle the alliance. You just swat the flies as they bug you. No game plan is really needed. But, manofs, go ahead and fill in your location so we'll know whether you're the windshield or the bug.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:32 PM   #8
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
....a bunch of backwoods Carolina boys. The Alliance is all about chest pounding and WEAK threats.
Aww man, that is a low blow that even makes my nuts hurt.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:39 PM   #9
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Hey Mo! I've missed you you worthless Canadian bastard! what have you been up to? The sites just not the same without you around to rag on the Alliance all the time
Old 11-13-2007, 04:18 PM   #10
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Hey....you worthless Canadian bastard!
Yo Bird Man. I must say that you are one seriously suicidal bird. Pretty brave to be around this time of year now that thanksgiving is only 8 days away and you are still "beaking" off loud as hell as if you are in heat, like the bitch next door. Let me remind you this is hunting season and a lucky dog is bound to come along and you'll be f**ked silly.

I'd love to see you roast in the oven of a Texan.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:39 PM   #11
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

350TacoZilla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 350TacoZilla
i didnt think texans could organize a bucket of water from my dealings with them. be one of those things they learn in the war between texas and us east coast guys...texans throw the grenade..we pick them up, dust the horse crap off...pull the pin and throw them back.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:45 PM   #12
Obama can suck-it
TSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the rough
TSUNAMI*22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 350TacoZilla View Post
i didnt think texans could organize a bucket of water from my dealings with them. be one of those things they learn in the war between texas and us east coast guys...texans throw the grenade..we pick them up, dust the horse crap off...pull the pin and throw them back.
I agree. All the East coast boys that I know always threw the pin. Hehe

j/k
Old 11-13-2007, 04:45 PM   #13
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yo Bird Man. I must say that you are one seriously suicidal bird. Pretty brave to be around this time of year now that thanksgiving is only 8 days away and you are still "beaking" off loud as hell as if you are in heat, like the bitch next door. Let me remind you this is hunting season and a lucky dog is bound to come along and you'll be f**ked silly.

I'd love to see you roast in the oven of a Texan.
well down here turkey season isnt until march...so he's safe, although he may miss the get together in april...lol
Old 11-13-2007, 06:27 PM   #14
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm just kidding. Sorry if I stepped over the line... Where is that damn line anyways?
Old 11-13-2007, 06:50 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
I'm just kidding. Sorry if I stepped over the line... Where is that damn line anyways?

hey man......there are no lines around here!!! its dish/take, vice versa, and its fun as hell!!!
Old 11-13-2007, 07:07 PM   #16

nd's Tacoma Gallery
as far as i know there never was a line....
Old 11-13-2007, 08:30 PM   #17
Manofs is on a distinguished road

Manofs's Tacoma Gallery
There you go sawdust, a Texas man and proud of it. oh and by the way sawdust, i loved the forum with the guy asking how u make sawdust....classic!!! Although, he still seemed to have a hard time grasping the subject, perhaps the next step would be some pictures or maybe a video.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:40 PM   #18
Johnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to all

Johnson8537's Tacoma Gallery
Feeling a little left out here...
No bashes on Oregon... oh wait... its to green pretty and the mountains are perfect for 4x4ing. thats why...nothing to bash...

just trying to introduce myself as a new member i thought what better way than to do as the romans...

Texas... i am surprised your trucks are all Tundra's... afterall isn't everything bigger in texas...(except the balls).
carolina... Which one?? You guys/gals must be confused duals... (herrmophdites)

Ok all fun aside... i have been enjoying my time on here and your guys run a great forum... My truck comes in Thursday... should be fun i will post pics when i get it.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:51 PM   #19
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i think i may be the only dual so far...so i guess i'm the exception
Old 11-14-2007, 04:00 AM   #20
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson8537 View Post
Feeling a little left out here...
No bashes on Oregon... oh wait... its to green pretty and the mountains are perfect for 4x4ing. thats why...nothing to bash...

just trying to introduce myself as a new member i thought what better way than to do as the romans...

Texas... i am surprised your trucks are all Tundra's... afterall isn't everything bigger in texas...(except the balls).
carolina... Which one?? You guys/gals must be confused duals... (herrmophdites)

Ok all fun aside... i have been enjoying my time on here and your guys run a great forum... My truck comes in Thursday... should be fun i will post pics when i get it.
Things to hate about Oregon:

1) Gotta have some sniveling little kid pump your gas for you cause they don't trust you to do it yourself.
2)
3)