Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

chrome billet grill to satoshi and debadged

Old 06-02-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
Alex352 is a glorious beacon of lightAlex352 is a glorious beacon of lightAlex352 is a glorious beacon of lightAlex352 is a glorious beacon of lightAlex352 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Alex
Alex352's Tacoma Gallery
chrome billet grill to satoshi and debadged

hey guys i changed the look of my truck.i made a satoshi grill and i debadged it.tell what you think

before

After

ill get more pics later too
Old 06-02-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
good job. looks alot better to me now!
Old 06-03-2009, 06:00 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! did you do the satohsi?

Paint behind the grille and you will be set
Old 06-03-2009, 06:15 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex352 View Post
Thanks! Ya I did the satoshi it took me around 6hrs to do it.What do u mean by painting behind the grill?
haha Looks great though. Where di you get the instructions? Lifesaflaw123?

Spray paint the rad sides black where its shiny..... just to give it that complete blacked out look
Old 06-03-2009, 07:33 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea lifesaflaws writeup helped alot. Should I paint the radiator black and move the horns?
lightly spray paint the rad.

Yes you can move the horns. Follow Lifesaflaw's thread
Old 06-03-2009, 08:40 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok i will. thanks for the recomendations i appreiciate it!
No problem bro anytime
Old 06-03-2009, 09:19 PM   #11
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Gorgeous! But I'm partial to the TRD Sport badges on the sides of the bed.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:20 PM   #12
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Grille looks better, but I'm a fan of the badges. I would paint them black and put them back on.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #14
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Are you going to add the bumper piece?
Old 06-04-2009, 04:50 AM   #15
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:41 AM   #18
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
your front end looks wayy better.
satoshi ftw
good job man
Old 06-04-2009, 11:43 AM   #19
Alex352 is a glorious beacon of lightAlex352 is a glorious beacon of lightAlex352 is a glorious beacon of lightAlex352 is a glorious beacon of lightAlex352 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Alex
Alex352's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys, I really like it too. And I might do the bumper if it's not to hard. I was also thinking where I can get a toyota badge to put in the grill. Any suggestions?