Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Changing the Clock Display color

Old 06-02-2009, 10:01 PM   #1
Definitely will become famous soon enough
Army:
Definitely's Tacoma Gallery
Changing the Clock Display color

Anyone have any experience doing this. I'm fairly colorblind (red,green, blue, yellow) and quite honestly I can hardly see it. It'd be much easier on my defective eyes if I could make it blue or white. TYIA
Old 06-02-2009, 10:28 PM   #2
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
You can swap the LEDs in the dash and radio if you are good with a soldering iron. The clock and A/C control panel are a little tougher.

Good luck.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:35 PM   #3
Definitely will become famous soon enough
Army:
Definitely's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I already figured out how to change out those lights but I didn't wanna tear the clock apart without some idea of where to go...Never bothered finishing Electrical school once I found out well that I'd probably electrocute myself