Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

dealer called truck is in!!!

Old 11-16-2007, 03:15 PM   #41
Lee's06Taco is on a distinguished road

Lee's06Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Wont go wrong with a Tacoma at all. Love mine.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:17 PM   #42
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supra90140 View Post
hey thats exactly the same one i ordered. you'll love it. I ve had mine up to 110 and it rides great. kinda disappointed i couldn't go much faster than that tho. i havent had any noise problems or shaking or shimmying at all. have just over 4000 miles on it now. the only thing i dont like is the way it shifts i think it shifts to slow. what does everyone else think about the shifting? and let me know how much your gonna pay for it. my price was 31685
i paid 30000 even before tax. yes i love the truck no vibes at all or wind noise.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:55 AM   #43
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you got your truck and it' everything you had hoped for. Drive on
Old 11-17-2007, 08:23 PM   #44
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Hope you got your truck and it' everything you had hoped for. Drive on
it is. i have been driving it all day. im loving the speedway blue in the sport package. i have gotten so many compliments on it.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:42 AM   #45
aknagcameltoe is on a distinguished road
aknagcameltoe's Tacoma Gallery
Hey ....I'm feeling the same way ! Mine has the shimmy and shudder so far have gotten new tires from dealer and that stopped the shaky steering wheel
must have had a blown belt ... the dealer is and has been very cooperative with my concerns and I have to give them Props ! they want to fix it as much as I do ..... I was sent a link with a video clip of the center link bearing as the truck moves looks like it could be the problem certainly looks as though that could be the prob. I have an appt. to drop it off this week so I'll let you know how it goes ....as for the video if you look under 2nd gen tacomas blogs look at shimmy shudder I posted and you can get the video link and see what I'm talking about . I'm now feeling the truck is all over the road on the highway and I'm Possitive it's the rack so I'm going to tell the dealer I want it replaced ! .....I'll keep blogging to inform the people .... hope it works out . suck to buy a new truck for almost $30K and hate it !
Old 11-19-2007, 07:15 PM   #46
its funny how a thread i posted about me getting my truck turns into people crying about theres
Old 11-20-2007, 04:21 AM   #47
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allrsdup View Post
its funny how a thread i posted about me getting my truck turns into people crying about theres
I agree. I hope you love your truck as much as most of us here do man!