Notices

Beautiful Moments in Life

Old 11-15-2007, 08:54 PM   #1
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Beautiful Moments in Life

I just needed to share a great moment in my life that happened today. Me and my Taco had our first oil change today. It was a nice day and the beer was cold. I nearly cried when I poured that first quart of Mobil 1 into the engine. Thank you all for listening and supporting my Taco and I as we took another step in our relationship.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:08 PM   #2
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcrooks84 View Post
I just needed to share a great moment in my life that happened today. Me and my Taco had our first oil change today. It was a nice day and the beer was cold. I nearly cried when I poured that first quart of Mobil 1 into the engine. Thank you all for listening and supporting my Taco and I as we took another step in our relationship.
Hehe...I know what you mean.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:24 PM   #3
caglezxj is on a distinguished road
caglezxj's Tacoma Gallery
to bad it will not let you check the tranny. It is sealed. No checking no adding of fluid. That kinda upset me, cause when you tow you need to check the fluid.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:33 PM   #5
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
I'm with Janster, you need help or is it just the beer talking ?
Old 11-16-2007, 09:48 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
I'm with Janster, you need help or is it just the beer talking ?
oh no it was him that was talking, the beer just helped along, i know i'm the same way as is probably everyone else.

The Alliance is getting pretty good sized now, we've been branching out and conquering...
Old 11-17-2007, 11:11 AM   #7
Sir Anal Loin of Beef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
You really need some serious help man.....

laugh.... it only gets worse!
I don't believe i am the one that needs the help. I am quite sure that is all of the domestics in my area that will. I have almost every thing planned for the Taco except I am not quite sure on the wheels I want. Everything else will come in time! Till then I will have many more touching moments with my truck.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:35 AM   #8
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fear not ! My wife is a die hard Subaru owner, she get the factory sponsored mag and participates in ralleys and is wound just as tight about her car as we are about our trucks, we like what we like, we do as we do
Old 11-17-2007, 05:48 PM   #9
Sir Anal Loin of Beef

Quote:
Fear not ! My wife is a die hard Subaru owner, she get the factory sponsored mag and participates in ralleys and is wound just as tight about her car as we are about our trucks, we like what we like, we do as we do
It's a great thing to find a hot chick to share your love for a vehicle with. Mine has a 2001 mustang with a 302. I'm tellin you what some of the shit she does in that thing scares me! But she's definitely a car chick, it's so hott to see her coming out from under the car on a floor creaper! What does your wife have? I would assume probably the WRX does she have the STI version?
Old 11-17-2007, 06:47 PM   #10

She has an Outback sedan limited, loaded, BFG's, and she drives it like she stole it, mercy help us all if she got an STI, bail money would be the size of the mortgage.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:47 PM   #11

Quote:
She has an Outback sedan limited, loaded, BFG's, and she drives it like she stole it, mercy help us all if she got an STI, bail money would be the size of the mortgage.
if you're looking for a great christmas or anniversary gift for her, look no further!!! a buddy of mine has a 2002 STi that he had shipped over from japan, right hand drive and all. it's all apart right now but if he found a buyer he'd put it back together with whatever extra parts you'd want, he has enough parts to build another 2 wrx's on top of the two he has and the jdm shell
Old 11-18-2007, 07:51 PM   #12
Sir Anal Loin of Beef

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
if you're looking for a great christmas or anniversary gift for her, look no further!!! a buddy of mine has a 2002 STi that he had shipped over from japan, right hand drive and all. it's all apart right now but if he found a buyer he'd put it back together with whatever extra parts you'd want, he has enough parts to build another 2 wrx's on top of the two he has and the jdm shell
And how much does he want for that puppy? Did he get the papers for the US? I know that subaru dropped alot of stuff out of those cars to meet regulations over here.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:06 PM   #13

Quote:
And how much does he want for that puppy? Did he get the papers for the US? I know that subaru dropped alot of stuff out of those cars to meet regulations over here.
no papers that i know of other than the importation papers, it came through customs taken apart so it would be easier for him to get it through. if i remember correctly, $3000 for the shell and the right hand drive parts, or 18k-20k for a complete car, handbuilt
Old 11-18-2007, 08:09 PM   #14
Sir Anal Loin of Beef

Quote:
no papers that i know of other than the importation papers, it came through customs taken apart so it would be easier for him to get it through. if i remember correctly, $3000 for the shell and the right hand drive parts, or 18k-20k for a complete car, handbuilt
See with that price I'm really wondering how hard it would be to get the papers required to drive it! I hate emissions BS!! I would consider it if it weren't for those reasons.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:11 PM   #15

Quote:
See with that price I'm really wondering how hard it would be to get the papers required to drive it! I hate emissions BS!! I would consider it if it weren't for those reasons.
what he was saying before is you can throw on VIN numbers from another silver 02 wrx and the dmv and insurance idiots wouldnt know the difference. it's not illegal to convert a u.s. wrx to right hand drive, and as far as anyone would know, that was what u did
Old 11-18-2007, 08:14 PM   #16
Sir Anal Loin of Beef

Quote:
what he was saying before is you can throw on VIN numbers from another silver 02 wrx and the dmv and insurance idiots wouldnt know the difference. it's not illegal to convert a u.s. wrx to right hand drive, and as far as anyone would know, that was what u did
When i got my Durango registered up here I had to transfer titles to ohio. They went over that damn thing like I was smuggling crack in every seam! Don't think I would be able to get away with it.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:16 PM   #17

Quote:
When i got my Durango registered up here I had to transfer titles to ohio. They went over that damn thing like I was smuggling crack in every seam! Don't think I would be able to get away with it.
well you could always just build it and have it for off-road use only. nothing illegal about that, it'd be a great rally car and how many people do you know with true 02 STi's?
Old 11-18-2007, 08:20 PM   #18
Sir Anal Loin of Beef

Quote:
well you could always just build it and have it for off-road use only. nothing illegal about that, it'd be a great rally car and how many people do you know with true 02 STi's?
I only know one person with a true STi period! The vehicle I truely want is an R33 skyline. God I love those cars, and they are finally releasing a GTR to the US for 2009!
Old 11-18-2007, 08:27 PM   #19

Quote:
I only know one person with a true STi period! The vehicle I truely want is an R33 skyline. God I love those cars, and they are finally releasing a GTR to the US for 2009!
well buy this shell and the right-hand drive parts and have yourself one hell of a project car. not that it'd make you feel THAT much cooler, but kids from miles away would be drooling on your garage door
Old 11-18-2007, 08:29 PM   #20
Sir Anal Loin of Beef

Quote:
well buy this shell and the right-hand drive parts and have yourself one hell of a project car. not that it'd make you feel THAT much cooler, but kids from miles away would be drooling on your garage door
That would be great and all but one problem. I don't have a garage right now. Not a good place to have a project car, out in the elements in Ohio, in November.