Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Cheap DIY license plate screw hole covers

Old 06-11-2009, 01:50 PM   #21
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
Oh yah, i'll do that and fix this post so i dont look (more) like a jackass
haha no worries man. keep up the good work!
>John
Old 06-11-2009, 01:59 PM   #22
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
mine didn't. they have diff sizes. you should check them out since you already have the colormatch paint
They just press into the hole. Use a hot glue gun to stick them....it can be removed later if needed.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:18 PM   #25
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
What I am trying to find is some kind of rectangular plug to cover the hole above the rear license plate where the spare tire crank rod is inserted. I think it is unsightly.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:59 PM   #27
Banned
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
haha i dont know your special internets jargon!! I'll just repost some pictures.. BETTER??
hey holy! I was using YOUR exact terminology! See your post 2 or 3 above....I was thinking your were going to delete all the superflous "filler" posts...
Old 06-11-2009, 03:15 PM   #28
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
hey holy! I was using YOUR exact terminology! See your post 2 or 3 above....I was thinking your were going to delete all the superflous "filler" posts...
Nah. I like em. Makes my post count go up
Old 01-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #30
DCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DCW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
just go to lowes and get the plactic push fasteners. they don't stick out like nipples...lol they are like 45 cents each. then paint them.
Thanks for the pic it looks good, gona give it a try. Thanks everybody for the info.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:40 AM   #31
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCW View Post
Thanks for the pic it looks good, gona give it a try. Thanks everybody for the info.
holy old pic...
haha
kinda miss that sexy thing
Old 01-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #32
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
i used the plastic push fasteners on a mazda pick up i had and painted them just like jonny. they are pretty flat and it held up well .