LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bout time it got lifted

Old 06-08-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Bout time it got lifted

Well I finally got my taco lifted this past weekend, decided to do the work myself despite my lack of experecnce working on trucks, I think it turned out pretty good. Let me know what you guys think, if it wasnt for this forum I dont think I would have been able to do it on my own.

Old 06-08-2009, 07:51 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks great man!
Old 06-08-2009, 07:51 PM   #3
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
looks ballin bro. I need to get tires for mine now. I got the lift on and then funds were short. Some of those pictures make the swb looks baby blue.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:53 PM   #4
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good... I'm going for a similiar look. What means of lifting did you do and what tire size?
Old 06-08-2009, 07:55 PM   #5
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN... that's exactly what I want my truck to look like in a couple years...
Old 06-08-2009, 07:59 PM   #6
Swollen Member
8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
have you had an alignment? your front wheels look like they have alot of positive camber..

or maybe im just getting tired? lol

looks bitchin though though with the black wheels
Old 06-08-2009, 08:02 PM   #7
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^^ agreeed
Old 06-08-2009, 08:04 PM   #8
FL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
What lift did you put on?????
Old 06-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #10
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking ride!
Old 06-08-2009, 08:12 PM   #11
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great but ya, get that camber fixed!
Old 06-08-2009, 08:17 PM   #12
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
Looks good... I'm going for a similiar look. What means of lifting did you do and what tire size?
Toytec ultimate lift kit with light racing uca's, and the tires are nitto tg's 285/70/17.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8th sin View Post
have you had an alignment? your front wheels look like they have alot of positive camber..

or maybe im just getting tired? lol

looks bitchin though though with the black wheels
Yeah I have had it aligned (with light racing uca's), but they couldnt get it all the way right . I believe they said its 3/4 of a degree out on the right front and 1 degree out on the left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Truck looks great

Time for the BHLM.
Ehh, im not really into swb's with bhlm, im going to take the ambers out of them tho asap, I like the clear look.

Thanks for all the great comments, glad im not the only one who likes my truck, haha.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:24 PM   #13

sorry to tell you man but they suck, they just gotta work harder to get it into alignment. Mines perfect and i have a lift as well.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:33 PM   #14
ride BMX!

Yeah I wanted tc uca's but money wasnt right at the time. The guy at the shop i got it aligned at didnt seem to know much about it so I just let him do his thing, and as soon as i can goto another shop and have them fix it (its under a warranty so i get free alignments).
Old 06-08-2009, 08:44 PM   #15
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome man!
Old 06-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #16
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-08-2009, 09:00 PM   #17
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet looking truck....what are you doing next?
Old 06-08-2009, 09:10 PM   #19
Hollaaaa!
Suspence is a jewel in the roughSuspence is a jewel in the roughSuspence is a jewel in the rough

Suspence's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Suspence
Helll yeah!
Old 06-09-2009, 05:02 AM   #20
IM ON A BOAT
mossyoak03 is on a distinguished road
Navy: USS KEARSARGE
mossyoak03's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mossyoak03
HOLY TITS dude. looks great. what rims are those i really like them.