Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Wth???

Old 06-09-2009, 11:54 AM   #1
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wth???

i live in a townhouse complex and i was looking out my window for a second and the yard maintnece crew was sitting in the bed of my truck. one of them tried to reach in the window for something. so i walked out side and just looked at them. they all flee like idk who they are, so now i have a feeling we are going to have a different company. but who tries to steal someting in broad daylight?
Old 06-09-2009, 11:56 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Why posted in 2nd Gen. Tacomas ?

Maybe they wanted to see ur neonlights on.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:00 PM   #6
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Maybe they were going for your cig lighter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Why posted in 2nd Gen. Tacomas ?

Maybe they wanted to see ur neonlights on.
lol i dont have a cigerate lighter and i dont have neons anymore, i was pisssed though and i couldnt think of a nother place to post it
Old 06-09-2009, 12:03 PM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
lol i dont have a cigerate lighter and i dont have neons anymore, i was pisssed though and i couldnt think of a nother place to post it

We need a "vent" room/section.

What did you have in there for them to take? Anything?
Old 06-09-2009, 12:04 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
We need a "vent" room/section.

What did you have in there for them to take? Anything?
some old homework, a lot of sunflower seeds and even more chewed up seeds, and some lacrosse pads but thats not worth anything to somebody that dosent play, im going to ask my lacrosse coach (police officer) today if theres anything i can do
Old 06-09-2009, 12:06 PM   #10
white91formula is on a distinguished road
white91formula's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
some old homework, a lot of sunflower seeds and even more chewed up seeds, and some lacrosse pads but thats not worth anything to somebody that dosent play, im going to ask my lacrosse coach (police officer) today if theres anything i can do
complain to your management/housing office
Old 06-09-2009, 12:08 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by white91formula View Post
complain to your management/housing office
the office dosent care, we dont even have a speed limit, but i can easily find out who they are
Old 06-09-2009, 12:08 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
they wanted some seeds. maybe they were going to plant them for you!
oh yeah then i could have ranch sunflowers lol
Old 06-09-2009, 12:09 PM   #13
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
I would have came running out of the goddamn house with a gun (or two). They wouldent have sat in my truck again thats for sure.... I'd call the manager of the townhomes and demand they fire the company unless you have hired them (dont know how that works with townhomes) then it would be even easyer.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:11 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerpeterson View Post
I would have came running out of the goddamn house with a gun (or two). They wouldent have sat in my truck again thats for sure.... I'd call the manager of the townhomes and demand they fire the company unless you have hired them (dont know how that works with townhomes) then it would be even easyer.
haha i didnt want them to steal my seeds, i couldnt get to the gun in time
EDIT: i did have my titanium lacrosse stick thats 6 feet long
Old 06-09-2009, 12:12 PM   #16
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
then ur gun is not accesible enouugh
Old 06-09-2009, 12:14 PM   #17
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgman View Post
x2
Old 06-09-2009, 12:14 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
its my dads, im only 15...i do have a couple of macheties
Old 06-09-2009, 12:17 PM   #19

Quote:
its my dads, im only 15...i do have a couple of macheties
LOL thats funny..... hey whatever does the trick!
or
Old 06-09-2009, 12:18 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerpeterson View Post
LOL thats funny..... hey whatever does the trick!
or
lol...if you have ever been to bluffton you would have know what race it was that did it