Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

strange clicking sound from steering columm?

Old 06-09-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Question strange clicking sound from steering columm?

hey guys need to some help trying to figure out this sound that is coming from my steering columm i have no idea what it could be i took my truck offroading and all of sudden started making that clicking sound have you guys had this problem???
Old 06-09-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know. The only ticking I've ever had was from the air conditioner. The motor was all messed up. Good luck and hopefully its an easy cheap fix...
Old 07-17-2009, 08:13 AM   #3
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerpeterson View Post
I dont know. The only ticking I've ever had was from the air conditioner. The motor was all messed up. Good luck and hopefully its an easy cheap fix...
so yesterday i took my truck to the dealership to fix this sound and apparently i broke my steering columm so iam getting a whole new steering columm put on i was shocked but i did jump it once