Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

tacoma or fj crusier.. ummm

Old 11-19-2007, 05:55 AM   #1
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
tacoma or fj crusier.. ummm

Ever since i had a bad experience when I was looking at the tacoma back in late sept and oct... I have been considering FJ Cruiser

I like the Special Edition Trail Teams that they are making only 3200
but i also love how the tacoma looks on the road!! They are bad ass!!

I like the FJ cruiser 100% made in japan.

It seems like the FJ crusier has lesser problems then a tacoma!
FJ Crusier has a better off-rd capability than a Tacoma
but the tacoma rocks the way it looks!!

I guess when january rolls around... I'll see if they are willing to deal with Special Edition FJ... then I'll get tacoma...
the Black rims on the FJ is SO SO HOT!!!

if the black gun metal rims on the Tacoma with Radiant Red... I'll be all over it like flies on Sh*t!!! HAHA
Old 11-19-2007, 06:15 AM   #2
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
What was the bad experience you had?
Old 11-19-2007, 06:27 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
if you need the extra room get the fj
Old 11-19-2007, 07:28 AM   #4
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
It comes down to if you need the pickup bed or not. I personally like the Taco better.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:00 PM   #5
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
FJ's look like a cheap piece of junk.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:26 PM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I'd get a PT before an FJ.

FJ's look cheap on the inside. I love my Taco and wouldn't dream of an FJ.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:39 PM   #7
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
I like the FJ, it looks cool. But when I drove it I was hating the rear view, where the hell was the guys head who made that frickin back window?
Old 11-19-2007, 05:55 PM   #8
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
^Yup.

FJ's are cool but have you (OP) driven one? I had a totally different opinion and that completely turned me towards the Tacoma instead. Your homework assignment is to go drive one and turn in a report to us.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:38 PM   #9
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
HomerJ and the Dog have pretty much sumed it up. I love the looks of both of them, I feel that the badge clears the way for dependability. A friend of mine at work traded his 04 TRD 4 door for an FJ and never looked back-loves it. According to my friend we both get about the same gas milage, his family all sits comfortably in it, as does my family in my 4 door SR5, but when it comes to firewood, dirt, dirtbikes, whatever I just toss it in the back and screw, he must barrow a trailer.