Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Custom Grill "T O Y O T A" Emblem

Old 06-09-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Grill "T O Y O T A" Emblem

Here's what I finally decided to put on to my GrillCraft grill.
Actually ordered the emblem for a 1990 Toyota front grill. But TRDparts4u.com sent me the wrong emblem. But it actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise!

Anyways here is the Emblem as I received it:

This is the Emblem after about an hour of cutting and sanding:

Now all I need to do is remove my grill and install it.

I considered going with the Tailgate Emblem from a 2001 Tacoma? Someone else did. But I took a look at it and it is sort of like rubber, NOT plastic. I didn't think it would stand the test of time? I couldn't see glueing rubber letters to my grill.
Anyways I'll post more pics. When it is done.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:10 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i didnt know toyota and sony partnered to make a dvd player
Old 06-09-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
i didnt know toyota and sony partnered to make a dvd player
hahahaha
Old 06-09-2009, 11:19 PM   #6
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
have some rep for the 8 DIY's posted tonite and the custom dvd player
Old 06-10-2009, 12:14 AM   #7
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Does the Toyota Sony DVD player have blue ray capabitlies
Old 06-10-2009, 12:40 AM   #10
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
what?
Old 06-10-2009, 12:46 AM   #12
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
tonite u posted a whole bunch of DIY's and in this one u have the toyota emblem on a sony dvd player box and it looks like an official toyota dvd player
Old 06-10-2009, 12:49 AM   #13
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
tonite u posted a whole bunch of DIY's and in this one u have the toyota emblem on a sony dvd player box and it looks like an official toyota dvd player
Ah? O.K. I forgot to include the pictures of the finished grill.

If you have any request on Mods you would like to see a DIY for LMK?
Old 06-10-2009, 12:52 AM   #14
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Lol