Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

How To remove Bumper?

Old 06-14-2009, 05:26 PM   #21
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Chris. I was proud of it. Hope this helped the originator of the thread. LOL. No word from him yet unless he's still working on it. LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
"How to's" are a good thing. The write up was well done.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:26 PM   #22
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edrin55 View Post
Just my $.02 On base trucks, bolts are clearly visible. On trucks with the tow package, the "six bolts" are not clearly visible. It makes one wonder if the tow bar needs to be removed first. Not many people on here are Mr. Joe Mechanic and need written, verbal, and visual instructions. This post doesn't do anything but aid those who are in need.
well 4 bolts are underneath (with tow package and non tow)
I believe a 15mm
on tow packages their are 2 more bolts on top near the license plate under the 2 plastic caps
I believe they are 17mm?

I will do a full write up with picks tomorrow.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:28 PM   #23
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
rep given all around, sorry for the confusion. Chris, is this the week we break the 20k posts mark?
Doubt it. Im gonna be in classes, and wednessday Im in class for 11 hours.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:30 PM   #24
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
This was on a previous post on the same thread...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ar-bumper.html
Plus 2 more small bolts underneath. So yes a total of 4 in the middle of the bumper and 4 more that connect to the frame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTacoManChach View Post
well 4 bolts are underneath (with tow package and non tow)
I believe a 15mm
on tow packages their are 2 more bolts on top near the license plate under the 2 plastic caps
I believe they are 17mm?

I will do a full write up with picks tomorrow.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #25
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
if i were in class for 11 hours....
yeah.... We'll see.....There better be plenty of breaks.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:33 PM   #26
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Lol oakley you were right, we should have taken pics and did a write up lol...