Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show your 20's

Old 06-15-2009, 01:04 AM   #1
OB.BAJA is on a distinguished road

Name: Obed
OB.BAJA's Tacoma Gallery
Show your 20's

Hi you guys im a newby to tacomaworld, i am a proud owner of a 2006 trd sport and am thinking about putting some 20's on the taco with some 33 tires but i want to kinda have an idea on how how these will look on it..ohh btw i do plan on adding some 3" lifting spacers in time and then move on up to full 6" suspension.

Show me what you got!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Show your 20's-p5060974.jpg   Show your 20's-tacoma.jpg  
Old 06-15-2009, 01:06 AM   #2
AR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
AR_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Do you plan on hitting the dirt with your truck?
Old 06-15-2009, 01:07 AM   #3
Nate794 is a jewel in the roughNate794 is a jewel in the roughNate794 is a jewel in the roughNate794 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Nate
Nate794's Tacoma Gallery
if u go off-roading your gonna want smaller rims
Old 06-15-2009, 01:11 AM   #4
Soul is on a distinguished road

Soul's Tacoma Gallery
I only got 16s
Old 06-15-2009, 01:11 AM   #5
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Not true my buddy had a Dodge 2500 with 20s and 37" tires on a 6" susp. 3" body lift and he did everything in that truck.. 20s dont have to be flashy.. just big and rugged
Old 06-15-2009, 01:15 AM   #6
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
heres mine.

20's wrapped in 33 Toyo MT and RCD 4.5 lift kit

more pics in my build.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:16 AM   #7
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
more tire equals more better when offroading
Old 06-15-2009, 08:33 AM   #8
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
There is more than one way to skin a cat...you can put whatever wheel/tire combo you want. It's your truck. God forbid we all have exactly the same thing.

So how about them 20's then?
Old 06-15-2009, 08:34 AM   #9
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
heres mine.

20's wrapped in 33 Toyo MT and RCD 4.5 lift kit

more pics in my build.

Fantastic looking truck. And it has 20's. No lightning strikes or anything.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:33 AM   #10
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
heres mine.

more pics in my build.
my fav pic
Old 06-15-2009, 11:53 AM   #11
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
gross thread
Old 06-15-2009, 11:57 AM   #12
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Not true my buddy had a Dodge 2500 with 20s and 37" tires on a 6" susp. 3" body lift and he did everything in that truck.. 20s dont have to be flashy.. just big and rugged
that is the gayest thing ive ever heard of
Old 06-15-2009, 11:57 AM   #13
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
gross thread
x2

mall cruiser/web wheeler status
Old 06-15-2009, 12:26 PM   #14
NorCalKD will become famous soon enough
NorCalKD's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine.

I have a Procomp 6" lift
Attached Thumbnails
Show your 20's-newtruck.jpg   Show your 20's-picture002.jpg  
Old 06-15-2009, 12:31 PM   #15
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
gross thread
i agree.. but there's something about hb's truck
Old 06-15-2009, 12:40 PM   #16
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i actually really like hb's trck
Old 06-15-2009, 01:56 PM   #17
Mainland Newfie
mainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud of
mainland_newfie's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine, I catch people staring all the time, its awesome and some guys from work are asking me if I got a new truck, hahaha, amazing how much new wheels changes the overall look.

Old 06-15-2009, 02:37 PM   #18
Senior Junior Member In Training
4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice

Name: Dan
4getful's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go!

6" lift, 20" rims with 35's

Old 06-15-2009, 04:27 PM   #20
OB.BAJA is on a distinguished road

Name: Obed
OB.BAJA's Tacoma Gallery
dam those tacos are hella nice thanks..keep em coming