LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

"SOCKMONKEY" Decals

Old 06-15-2009, 07:14 AM   #1
cntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to behold

Name: Pablo
cntmdc's Tacoma Gallery
"SOCKMONKEY" Decals

I would like to take this moment to thank SOCKMONKEY for the decals that he made me for my truck.He was very prompt and profesional and the decals are of high quality, if any one hasn't heard of him or his products just PM him and I'm sure he'll be able to help you out.Thanks again Greg "SOCKMONKEY" I really appreciate the work you did for me.Here are the pics.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:31 AM   #2
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
sock does have his own forum here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sockmonkey/
Old 06-15-2009, 08:49 PM   #3
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
cant tell quality but looks great good work
Old 06-15-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Oh wow... I might have to get one... wonder how it would look on timberland mica..
Old 06-16-2009, 02:36 AM   #5
tcasper is on a distinguished road
tcasper's Tacoma Gallery
I received mine yesterday they look awesome