1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

USA Spec INstall

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by schiz94, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Jun 16, 2009 at 7:04 AM
    schiz94

schiz94 [OP] Thread Jacker

Member:
    First Name:
    Caleb
    Bellingham,WA
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Reg Cab
    Morimoto Projector Retrofit, alpine cda-105,Wheelskins leather wheel cover, wet okoles,5% tint on back and 24% on front two windows,Debadged tailgate,custom sockmonkey centercap decals, xr rims pced gloss black.
    can someone post pics, or a video of the USA Spec install. maybe a review too?

2. Jun 16, 2009 at 7:24 AM
    Beeg

Beeg Active Member

Member:
    Fort Collins, CO
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road
    I found this link from toyotanation.com's website to install the PA15-TOY

http://www.acceleroto.com/pa15toy/

This guy has a great step-by-step install guide with pics. It really did take me about a half hour and works without a hitch. I have an '08, TRD Off Road with the 6 disc JBL system. I ran the iPod cord to the little cubby on the right side of the steering wheel. I drilled a small hole in the back of the cubby to get the cord in there and it stays discreet, but can be easyily accessed if my wife or whoever wants to plug in their iPod or if I want to use the iPod controls from the iPod and not the stereo.

I also bought an RCA cord and plugged it into the the additional aux port. I ran that cord into the glove box in case I ever needed it or wanted to play a different type of mp3, etc.

I'm very satisfied and the sound quality is great.

3. Jul 17, 2011 at 1:29 PM
    08pretaco

08pretaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    subbed so i can find it later

Products Discussed in

To Top