Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Where do you buy stuff.

Old 06-16-2009, 10:48 AM   #1
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Where do you buy stuff.

I thought i would start a thread for people like myself who are new to this world and are not sure who the good sites are to buy from and what products are good and reliable.

So if those of youwho order parts online wouldn't mind listing the websites you go to and what products you have found to be reliable and worth recommending.

Thanks
Old 06-16-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Amazon (generally cheapest source for almost anything), and Ebay. I avoid most of the auto parts sites like AutoAnything, etc. as I have found them to be the most expensive, with some very rare exceptions.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:57 AM   #3
dennyct@hotmail.com will become famous soon enough
Navy: Naval Security Group
dennyct@hotmail.com's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you look at the official vendors that support this website in the left hand column of the Home page. That is a good start
Old 06-16-2009, 11:12 AM   #4
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennyct@hotmail.com View Post
Why don't you look at the official vendors that support this website in the left hand column of the Home page. That is a good start
i would but times are tough, and if there are cheaper places for parts and accessories, i NEED to go that route. if they price match, i will bemore than willing to buy from supported sponsors...my mtorcycle forum supportors price match any deal we can find, so i always gowith them for that reason, if these guys do the same, its a wrap.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:26 AM   #5
judd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant future
EMS:
judd94's Tacoma Gallery
depends on the product. i found the westin grill guard on autanything.com the cheapest. but they aren't the cheapest on other items. examples below

autoanything.com
truckalterations.com- cheapest tommeau cover TW gets discount
shoptrd.com- cheapest toyota stuff
downsouthmotorsports.com- cheapest 5100s, thanks sonny

there are numerous sites you just have to go through them.
"free shipping" sometimes means higher retail prices but not always
sometimes there are sales of about 10-15%off
direct vendors sometimes are good
Old 06-16-2009, 11:51 AM   #6
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennyct@hotmail.com View Post
If they have the product I want at a competitive price, yes. They usually don't.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #7
Banned
maybe 1 of you can help, i want all weather matts but in the back i would like a 1 pieece that covers teh center little hump. does that make sense? trd badgeing and what not. anyone knjow where to pick up soemthing like this. i seem to be able to find only 4 piece set
Old 06-16-2009, 11:55 AM   #9
Banned
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
maybe 1 of you can help, i want all weather matts but in the back i would like a 1 pieece that covers teh center little hump. does that make sense? trd badgeing and what not. anyone knjow where to pick up soemthing like this. i seem to be able to find only 4 piece set
I have seen this product, but not with the TRD or Tacoma logo in the back.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:55 AM   #10
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.urdusa.com

its where i buy performance parts
Old 06-16-2009, 12:34 PM   #11
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.1sttoyotaparts.com/ for OEM replacement parts

Also you can find some good deals on the buy/sell thread on here.

For brake pads/rotors http://www.raceshopper.com

x2 on URD
Old 06-16-2009, 01:50 PM   #12
O.F.
bb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: JFK Center, Fort Bragg, NC
bb609's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelers Offroad are very good people to deal with...good stuff and great customer service. Truckaddons has treated me well. Downsouthmotorsports for great prices on shocks.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:56 PM   #13
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
www.trdparts4u.com generally has some of the best prices on OEM stuff.

I normally wait for autozone to have a sale on Mobil 1 oil and filters, then I shop there.

I go for the group buys when they show up here.

I browse craigslist every day for good stuff.

I bought my intake and chip from URD.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:29 PM   #14
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought i would start a thread for people like myself who are new to this world and are not sure who the good sites are to buy from and what products are good and reliable.

So if those of youwho order parts online wouldn't mind listing the websites you go to and what products you have found to be reliable and worth recommending.

Thanks

Have you seen "the list" ??
Old 06-16-2009, 03:09 PM   #15
Banned
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Have you seen "the list" ??
Oh no!!!!! THE LIST!!!!!! OMIGOD!!!!!! THE LIST!!!!!! Noooooooooo!!!!! SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 03:12 PM   #16
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
Oh no!!!!! THE LIST!!!!!! OMIGOD!!!!!! THE LIST!!!!!! Noooooooooo!!!!! SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!!!!!

the LIST
the LIST
the LIST
the LIST
the LIST
Old 06-16-2009, 08:58 PM   #18
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
wow, that was my first time actually viewing

THE LIST
Old 06-16-2009, 09:01 PM   #19
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i would but times are tough, and if there are cheaper places for parts and accessories, i NEED to go that route. if they price match, i will bemore than willing to buy from supported sponsors...my mtorcycle forum supportors price match any deal we can find, so i always gowith them for that reason, if these guys do the same, its a wrap.
If "times are tough", why are you looking to buy mods? That should be about last on the list of priorities.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:07 PM   #20
Banned
times being tuff means take the time to look for the cheapest route for a product, when they are not so tuff, i dont need to look around to save money, part comes first, but i appreciate the financial watch over. I own a house, new truck, motorcycle, crazy home theatre, and a girl. i can make things work, but i accomplish all this while single because i am smart with how i spend.