1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Some mother f*&%^$ keyed me.....

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by sincitytaco, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Sep 12, 2010 at 6:40 PM
    JWC

JWC Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC SB TRD Sport 4x4
    keying or otherwise intentionally damaging someone's vehicle is the biggest dick move of all time. Even when they damage it but don't do it on purpose sucks. First car I ever bought when I got out of college was a 1990 Acura Integra - I loved that car. Had it for about 2 months - me and my girlfriend (wife now) come out of the mall and three teenage girls are sitting on the passenger side fender. I'm like WTF? Left a dent between the front tire and windshield. I knew they didn't do it on purpose, didn't even say anything to them - but geez just leave people's shit alone. Intentionally keying someone's car/truck? Can only take take solace in the fact that someone who would do that must have a pretty shitty life - and if they think that is a good thing to do - its due to get shittier.

2. Sep 12, 2010 at 8:06 PM
    DubyaDawg

DubyaDawg Underprepared and Overconfident

Member:
    Tulsa/Norman, OK
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC PreRunner TRD Sport
    Avid Light Bar, KC Dayliters, Roll-N-Lock bed cover, TRD Center Caps, Fog Light Anytime Mod.
    My old camry got keyed at some time, people wrote i believe "ass" and "fuck" on it, but barely noticeable, if someone does it to my new truck they can kiss their balls goodbye.

3. Sep 12, 2010 at 8:08 PM
    ColtsTRD

ColtsTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    Anybody who fucks with another mans woman or vehicle should be exterminated :cool:

4. Sep 12, 2010 at 9:22 PM
    Kyouto42

Kyouto42 Iron Beard

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Ahwatukee, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BSP '10 4x4 TRD Off-Road DC
    See build thread in signature
    It's not gay if you're ripping them off to save future generations the stupidity. :D

Seriously though, that sucks man... I feel ya. Now just take the truck out wheel'n and scratch the hell out of it the fun, well earned and respectful way :D

Products Discussed in

To Top