Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Who have purchased the ECO mod?

Old 11-25-2007, 10:37 AM   #1
Bill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the rough

Bill in Ky's Tacoma Gallery
Who have purchased the ECO mod?

How many of you are going to, or have bought the ECO-Systems product that
was talked about so much in the fuel mileage post? I think I may get one for
the wifes Camry.
Old 12-24-2007, 08:32 AM   #2
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
I was thinking about getting one. Maybe when my tax returns come back, but I kinda wanted to see definitive results, and I got lost in the original thread so I don't know what the end results were.
Old 12-24-2007, 08:53 AM   #3
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
I was thinking about getting one. Maybe when my tax returns come back, but I kinda wanted to see definitive results, and I got lost in the original thread so I don't know what the end results were.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...t-results.html
Old 12-24-2007, 09:13 AM   #4
hokihigh is on a distinguished road
hokihigh's Tacoma Gallery
I bought one, I like it.

hokihigh