Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

GA Gathering

Old 06-19-2009, 04:09 AM   #1
Trans Ranger is on a distinguished road
Army: Trans Warrant Officer
Trans Ranger's Tacoma Gallery
GA Gathering

I've noticed that in CA there is always off road gatherings. Looking for a South/Mid GA group. Any body out there in GA with some info on gettting a Taco gathering together?
Old 06-19-2009, 05:32 AM   #2
steve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to all

steve r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans Ranger View Post
I've noticed that in CA there is always off road gatherings. Looking for a South/Mid GA group. Any body out there in GA with some info on gettting a Taco gathering together?
let me know what u find out .I may be interested .
Old 06-19-2009, 06:00 AM   #3
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on where in GA, i'd be down.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:44 AM   #4
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
I'd post this in the Southeast forum. You'll probably get more relavant hits. Plus in the 2nd gen forum, it'll quickly get moved off the front page (more traffic) unless it's bumped.