Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Alignment Numbers-Help

Old 06-19-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Alignment Numbers-Help

Since I recently had new tires put on I figured it would be a good idea to get an alignment. It had been pulling to the right pretty good, but now it drives nice and straight.

In the printout it doesn't look like it changed at all so I don't know why there is such a difference. Also some of the things are in the red. Should I be concerned about those?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Alignment.PDF (1.46 MB, 135 views)
Old 06-19-2009, 05:00 PM   #2
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
They only adjusted your Toe. Which is the easiest think to adjust. You can actually make small Toe adjustments yourself in the garage with 2 wrenches on the tie rod ends.

They never adjusted you camber. But, if it drives straight now I would not worry about it. It does not look bad.

If the truck drives straight now I would be happy.

Ideally Toe should be 0* & Camber should be 0*.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:07 PM   #3
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
your fine. toe is what eats tires away.