Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

DC Rear Seat Storage Ideas

Old 06-23-2009, 11:22 AM   #1
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
DC Rear Seat Storage Ideas

I am looking for tips and ideas to store stuff efficiently in the "behind rear seat" storage compartments. Ideas and pics wanted!!!! In my storage compartments: Gorilla lug nut wrench, Mesh Straps, Flashlight (combo battery, mechanical type), towing accessories (ball, etc.), BedNet, Basic Tool Kit, Umbrella and few small items. Need to find room for fire extinguisher.

Right now I am using a bunch of canvas ditty bags to hold everything.......
Old 06-23-2009, 12:11 PM   #2
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Well what I did was this, back seat behind the driver I have a 50 cal ammo can will all the tools, plus two camo rain coats.
Other side I have a small pack with hunting gear, tow strap, fire extinguisher, spot light, roll paper towels. I have some extra room now since I sold some hitch stuff.
Under the seat where the jack is located I have my x-tra long 1/2" breaker bar with ext. for my lug nuts.
Sorry don't have pic's.

Forgot to add, a 30 cal ammo can will fit on the other side behind the seat.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:29 PM   #3
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Well what I did was this, back seat behind the driver I have a 50 cal ammo can will all the tools, plus two camo rain coats.
Other side I have a small pack with hunting gear, tow strap, fire extinguisher, spot light, roll paper towels. I have some extra room now since I sold some hitch stuff.
Under the seat where the jack is located I have my x-tra long 1/2" breaker bar with ext. for my lug nuts.
Sorry don't have pic's.

Forgot to add, a 30 cal ammo can will fit on the other side behind the seat.
Good to know about the ammo cans Longbow. I have a couple of 5.56 cans....never thought of that. Thanks!