Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Westin 40-1605 grill guard!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2009, 02:48 PM   #1
Aalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud of

Air Force: Electronic warfare tech
Name: Logan
Aalders's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Westin 40-1605 grill guard!

List price is $712.95

Average web price $450+ ($40-$80) shipping

Amazon Price $227.30 with free shipping!!!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...X0DER&v=glance
Guess what im installing next Wednesday
Old 06-25-2009, 02:54 PM   #3
Aalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud ofAalders has much to be proud of

Aalders's Tacoma Gallery
Will do. Im just excited that i can mount my off road lights on finally..... They have been sitting in my garage because I havenít had anywhere to put them. I already have everything wired up and ready to go.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:32 AM   #5
Omnipotent
Hootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Hootbro's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine on order. Thanks for the head up!
Old 06-27-2009, 03:29 PM   #7
Omnipotent
Hootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Hootbro's Tacoma Gallery
Only thing that is pissing me off is they are offering "free 2 day shipping" but will take 7 days before they ship.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:33 PM   #8
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
awesome deal...only 5 left
Old 06-27-2009, 05:56 PM   #10
EricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote from the amazon link

"This product does not fit your 2009 Toyota Tacoma"

Dunno how accurate that is. Just be careful guys.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:10 PM   #11
silversavage is on a distinguished road
silversavage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricT View Post
Quote from the amazon link

"This product does not fit your 2009 Toyota Tacoma"

Dunno how accurate that is. Just be careful guys.
Wouldn't that be some sh**, haha...
Old 06-27-2009, 07:49 PM   #12

Aalders's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

they dont have any products that fit the 09 because they havent recognized it at a new vehical... 100% fits ask LonghornTaco.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:55 PM   #13
Omnipotent

Army:
Hootbro's Tacoma Gallery
I call Westin before I ordered last Friday and they confirmed it would fit the 2009's. They just have not gotten around to updating their catalogs for 2009.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:30 PM   #14
EricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. I don't know a thing about these, I just hit the vehicle config dealy and it said "so sorry".

Not on my shopping list. Which I am making tonight, good fun!
Old 06-27-2009, 08:34 PM   #15
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
what a good deal. Post some pics after the install.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:25 PM   #18
Omnipotent

Army:
Hootbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalders View Post
bump~ only 5 left
I do not think you have to bump it everyday. Amazon been on the last 5 or 6 for almost a week and that tells me they have a phantom inventory and probably drop ships from somewhere else and never runs out.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:08 PM   #19
judd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant future
EMS:
judd94's Tacoma Gallery
anyone around the louisiana area wanna buy mine for less than that? i had mine on for 2 weeks and took it off. rewrapped in original packaging.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:34 PM   #20
Omnipotent

Army:
Hootbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by judd94 View Post
anyone around the louisiana area wanna buy mine for less than that? i had mine on for 2 weeks and took it off. rewrapped in original packaging.
Any reason on why you do not want it?

Products Discussed in this Thread