Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

help please

Old 11-29-2007, 04:22 PM   #1
david is an unknown quantity at this point
david's Tacoma Gallery
help please

hey guys where is the cheapest place to buy a cv joint for my 06 tacoma trd 4x4 an how har is it to install.thanks
Old 11-29-2007, 04:52 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I could probably give you a hand with giving an appropriate subject line, if you really needed some help.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:08 PM   #3
david's Tacoma Gallery
i do thanks
Old 11-29-2007, 05:42 PM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry David. I was being a jerk.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:47 PM   #5
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Inner or outer?
Old 11-29-2007, 05:48 PM   #6
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I thought I was being an outer jerk. Thanks for rubbing it in.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:55 PM   #7
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Inner or outer?
CV joint that is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I thought I was being an outer jerk. Thanks for rubbing it in.
Hey, I have to take advantage of those little moments.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:55 PM   #8
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Here's an idea...I think most of the toyota parts stores online have actual toyota parts departments behind them. www.trdparts4u.com is a good one. Give them a call and see what the best price is that they can give you. Or you could go to your local dealer and see how bad they screw you.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:28 PM   #9

Now you're just being an inner jerk!
Old 11-29-2007, 06:46 PM   #10
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Great! Now I have a reputation...I guess people will remember me when I'm gone.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:34 PM   #11
david's Tacoma Gallery
well from toyota dealer the whole shaftlist for 455.00 an i can buy it from them for 354.00 plus install an a alignment total cost from toyota dealer is 595.00 for everything . wow this truck makes alot of momney every day so i guess i have no choice .cuz its gotta go or we dontn get paid .
Old 11-30-2007, 04:37 PM   #12
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by david View Post
hey guys where is the cheapest place to buy a cv joint for my 06 tacoma trd 4x4 an how har is it to install.thanks
What happened to need a cv joint so soon ?
Old 12-01-2007, 06:45 PM   #13
david's Tacoma Gallery
i do but they had to order it wont be here till monday