Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Canadian Purchase Order

Old 12-08-2007, 08:03 PM   #41
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
OMG...Canadian Bacon and Fried Chichen throw down ! No one ! No one has a better time than us, I think I am going to quit my job and jusy stay here.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:12 PM   #42
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
One time I was in a training class for work. The instructor was surprised at how many Europeans were in the class. He asked the Americans to raise their right hands. Then he asked the British to raise their left hands. Then he asked the French to raise both hands.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:42 PM   #43
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
OMG...Canadian Bacon and Fried Chichen throw down ! No one ! No one has a better time than us, I think I am going to quit my job and jusy stay here.
i'm with you bro, as long as you make my truck payments for me somehow
Old 12-10-2007, 10:47 AM   #44
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA negative rep ninja!!! i'll admit i lost a mouthful of applejuice with that one lol, good job ndcouch! and "she turned me into a newt!" -looking at the accuser- "well i got better." lol
for the record one of the other members came up with the "nrn", i have just been using it
Old 12-10-2007, 10:51 AM   #45
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
I have to admit, i do kinda like our "stage names". I can see us crawling into the ring now with folding chairs and spandex (mine is red white and blue, and his is covered with pot leaves...) while the ref is screaming our names into the microphone...
Old 12-10-2007, 01:10 PM   #46
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
I have to admit, i do kinda like our "stage names". I can see us crawling into the ring now with folding chairs and spandex (mine is red white and blue, and his is covered with pot leaves...) while the ref is screaming our names into the microphone...
Nah, your "stage names" sound more like pizza toppings. Mmmmmm pizza....

Obviously I didn't have enough lunch.