1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

07 tacoma vinyl floors

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by CornDog, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Jun 26, 2009 at 6:59 PM
    CornDog

CornDog [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Gallant, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2007 SpeedWay Blue Double Cab Tacoma
    12000 lb Milemarker Winch Warn Trans4mer Grille Guard Gear Motorsports Wheels, Pioneer Head Unit w Ipod Interface, 2 Diamond D3 10's in custom box, UWS black tool box. N-fab stepbars, 15% tint, bug deflector,ventvisors, K&N Series 77 Cold air Intake, Hi lift jack mounted, 4D-LED maglite mounted, Lund Grill Screen
    i gotta 07 DC taco and i want to know if anyone around here knows wher i can find a vinyl floor covering for my truck. I HATE MY CARPET!!!!!!! i stay way to dirty at work and my truck ends up just as bad. the carpet holds everything. all our company trucks(ford F450's) have the black vinyl........we just spray a lil water in the cab and wipe all the mud out.... i want that for my truck!!!!!!!! kinda like the FJ'S!!!!!!!!!!! I ve thought about herculiner or linex liner for the inside kinda Do It Yourself you know but i just dont think that it would be simple hinding the wires and such.........anywayz any help would be appreciated!!!

2. Jun 26, 2009 at 7:05 PM
    Reznor88

Reznor88 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern California
    Vehicle:
    '06 PreRunner DC Off Road
    Not sure about vinyl flooring but have you thought about getting a set of WeatherTechs? They'll catch everything and you can always pull them out and hose them off.

3. Jun 26, 2009 at 7:07 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    Yea or you can get some Tacoma all weather floor mats which I love!!;)

4. Jun 26, 2009 at 7:22 PM
    CornDog

CornDog [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Gallant, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2007 SpeedWay Blue Double Cab Tacoma
    12000 lb Milemarker Winch Warn Trans4mer Grille Guard Gear Motorsports Wheels, Pioneer Head Unit w Ipod Interface, 2 Diamond D3 10's in custom box, UWS black tool box. N-fab stepbars, 15% tint, bug deflector,ventvisors, K&N Series 77 Cold air Intake, Hi lift jack mounted, 4D-LED maglite mounted, Lund Grill Screen
    yeah i got huskies! but still the carpet still gets filthy!!!!! we got huskies in the company trucks so i bought me some for the taco. but i still just dont like carpet....

Products Discussed in

To Top