Notices

Extra Reverse Lights

Old 11-30-2007, 11:28 AM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Extra Reverse Lights

i know there are at least a couple tacos on here with extra reverse lights, here are mine. they're just small fog lights from pepboys bolted to the bracket on each side of the hitch in the back.
Attached Thumbnails
Extra Reverse Lights-hitchfoogs.jpg   Extra Reverse Lights-fogs.jpg   Extra Reverse Lights-button.jpg   Extra Reverse Lights-niteswitch.jpg   Extra Reverse Lights-litfogs.jpg  

Old 11-30-2007, 11:53 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
That's a nice setup. Did you run a fresh wire back there or are you feeding off of the trailer harness?
Old 11-30-2007, 03:51 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man!! when i get rid of my dual exhaust, and put just a reg. single in/out flowmaster on there.......im definitely installing a set on my ride. they will help alot for loading/unloading my boat at the lake, and numerous other things( light it up when some is tailgating your ass, they will back off)!!
Old 11-30-2007, 04:30 PM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Very clever ! clean, small, out of the way, effective.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:44 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
That's a nice setup. Did you run a fresh wire back there or are you feeding off of the trailer harness?
everything is wired independently, i just ran the power wire from the battery to avoid screwing up anything on the hitch plug
Old 11-30-2007, 07:45 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
looks good man!! when i get rid of my dual exhaust, and put just a reg. single in/out flowmaster on there.......im definitely installing a set on my ride. they will help alot for loading/unloading my boat at the lake, and numerous other things( light it up when some is tailgating your ass, they will back off)!!
yes thats an added benefit lol, i havent gotten to use them to blind anyone following too close yet but i'm just waiting cuz when i do, it'll be enough to make them hit their brakes lol, these little lights are bright as hell, i can see everything within 75 feet in the dark now
Old 11-30-2007, 07:47 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i wired mine under the truck b/c i'm sure i'd bust them backing into something...lol...i either turn them on at night for tailgaters....or turn on the cargo's to give them a heads up too
Old 11-30-2007, 07:47 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Very clever ! clean, small, out of the way, effective.
and i only spent $30 on the lights w/ the harness, 4 on the switch and 5 bucks for various nuts and bolts to fashion up the brackets needed to bolt them up, but these things are rock solid, they aren't going anywhere unless i really want them to. the best part is that nobody even knows they're there unless i point them out
Old 11-30-2007, 07:48 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i wired mine under the truck b/c i'm sure i'd bust them backing into something...lol...i either turn them on at night for tailgaters....or turn on the cargo's to give them a heads up too
when i get my light/roll bar put in i'll be using a similar pair of lights for cargo lights