Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

rear bumper question?

Old 11-30-2007, 11:02 PM   #1
dylokjai is on a distinguished road
dylokjai's Tacoma Gallery
rear bumper question?

some idiot rear ended my 4x4 taco today im guessing they was backing out the parking space and hit my truck. my right passenger side rear bumper is 1 centimeter in and the left side is normal how can i pull that part straight?
Old 11-30-2007, 11:11 PM   #2
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylokjai View Post
some idiot rear ended my 4x4 taco today im guessing they was backing out the parking space and hit my truck. my right passenger side rear bumper is 1 centimeter in and the left side is normal how can i pull that part straight?
It's an opportunity to get the All Pro offroad rear bumper. I plan to change all my bumpers when I get my vehicle so that minor fender bumbs won't mean a thing.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:04 AM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylokjai View Post
With such a small amount to move I am thinking a stringline and some brute force, I dont think heat would be necessary.