Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Shout out to anyone wanting to get together

Old 06-28-2009, 08:08 AM   #1
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
Shout out to anyone wanting to get together

just got out of Air Force Boot and wanted to see if anyone is around keesler AFB.

Got a stock 09 taco DC short bed sport and know of nothing about the area.
wanting to go on some trails or beaches with some people. i have the weekends to go out.

trying to avoid the redneck pinstripes on the new rig if at all possible.
thanks guys for everything.

PS: the wife finally sold the 06 AC taco while i was at boot. now i have a little money to throw in to the new truck, what should i buy for first mod?

tires?
stereo?
lift?
other?
Old 06-28-2009, 08:11 AM   #2
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Not in the area, but my vote is to get the lift and tires. Compromise and lay off the rims for now.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:19 AM   #3
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
I like the function of the stock stereo (on my 08) with a iPod adapter. The lift and tires are an awesome idea. Lift to fit good tires and then tires to get around those trails and beaches.

Don't worry about the pinstripes....the first one sucks...but my truck is covered now and I'm over it.

Welcome to the south!!
Old 06-28-2009, 08:40 AM   #4
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
3" lift, 33's, and then you should go to Sand Lake. Look it up. Lots of fun there
Old 06-28-2009, 12:28 PM   #5
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
or a good alarm !!
Old 06-28-2009, 02:59 PM   #6
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
OakleyTRD, did you send me this? LoL

Quote:
Comments on this Post
stop asking for rep, its lame rep will come when rep is deserved
I'm not asking for rep, its a joke, and I'm offering it!
Old 06-28-2009, 03:03 PM   #7
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
^^ it should be mandatory to leave a signature for neg rep.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:04 PM   #8
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
I concur... I certainly do it. Regardless, I think he just misunderstood it.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:51 PM   #9
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Nope not at all, just wanted to clarify so I wasn't steppin on anyones toes. It was merely a joke. I'll probably change that in a bit anyways.

edit: LoL okay i'm changing it now. People are giving me rep when I'm not asking for it. Seems unfair.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:54 PM   #10
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC4333 View Post
^^ it should be mandatory to leave a signature for neg rep.
X2.. I have two neg reps that the persons Didn't leave a name for..
Not that rep really matters.. but I at least leave my name.

BTW, Congrats ZTX on finishing boot camp!
Old 07-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #11
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
ok, money is a little issue...

i have about 700 bucks in my spending fund and want the best lift that i will be happy with for 5 or so years.
on my 06 i had the spacer lift and was not real impressed with the camber/caster/all-around-ride of the lift.
i want a upper a arm shock lift with leaf.

you guys give me the setup that is the best for the money. not the best in the world. but value that wont screw any ride qualities.

the 09 is one hell of a truck. to bad about the damn sticker. but i wouldnt trade it for a nissan any day!!!

anyway i have this weekend to pick it out and order it.

i think that the toytec is a good choice and lots of the members get it, that is the 3in coil over one with the add a leaf. then the upper a arms need to be changed to not rub on the tires that will follow